Chapter Nineteen

Abby's P.O.V

After Scott and I made it back to campus I think he noticed how edgy I was being so he offered to go to Becca's dorm while I took a nap. I'm grateful that he knows I just need some time to think. 

Needless to say, I didn't actually get any sleep during this 'nap'. All I did was stare at our ceiling while laying in bed and thinking about the events that have previously occurred between Scott and I. I sit in silence for a good half an hour before I hear someone hanging on the door. Without thinking I immediately tell the person to come in but I regret it when I see Parker stumble in with bleary eyes and tears streaming down his cheeks. 

I can tell right away that he's been drinking. 

"P-parker what are you-"

"Shut up you little whore!" He shouts at me. My eyes widen at the fury I see in his eyes and I immediately stand up off the bed and back away from him. 

"W-what are you d-doing here?"

"Oh c'mon," at this point his words are slurring and he's smirking at me. "I saw you leave earlier with your roommate. Don't you ever think about how that makes me feel? Slut."

"Parker!" I yell at him. "Y-you and I, we aren't t-together!"

"Well why not!?" He asks as tears begin to stream down his face again. "What's that bastard got that I don't? Is he that good in bed?"

"W-why do you k-keep making c-comments like t-that?" I ask with tears now clouding my own eyes. 

"I just want to know why I'm not good enough!" He yells clutching his head in between his hands. 

"Maybe it's because you act like a fucking asshole all that time!" I yell at him. 

"You don't mean that," he says looking up at me with those angry eyes again. 

"Did I stutter?" I'm surprised by how confident I sound, actually I'm even more surprised that I didn't stutter.

"You bitch!" And that's when I feel the of a hand colliding with my face. I look up and see Parker staring at me with wide eyes. 

"Oh my god Abby I didn't mean to-" but as he continues to babble about how sorry he is for hitting me I feel an even harsher pain in my chest. I collapse down to my knees and try finding my breath but when I can't I immediately understand what's happening. Something that hasn't happened to me since I was twelve. 

I was having an asthma attack. 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Scott's P.O.V

"What happened?" I ask eyeing Parker as he cowers behind Abby's sister. His eyes are red and he reeks of alcohol. Whiskey maybe?