Chapter 2

Woohoo!! Got my first comment ever!!! Although it was only one word...sigh.. :(

BUT!!! I'm happy.. Hehe... So thank you @zetatia19, this chapter's for you.. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at their home,

"AAAHHH...."Rick was lying flat on his back with his knees bent, while his cock was being devoured by Damon.

Moving his head up and down, Damon's fingers fondled Rick's balls, making Rick shudder in ecstasy.

"You like that Rick? You like me to suck your dick while I play with your balls? Do you?" Damon said, with Rick still in his mouth, the vibrations making Rick arch off the bed with pleasure.

"Yes!!! Oh shit yes!!!! Fuck me Damon!! pleasee!!!"

Chuckling, Damon proceeded in licking his fingers and then inserting 2 fingers into Rick, while his other hand continued moving up and down Rick's shaft and his mouth sucking on Rick's balls.

Rick was now grunting and bucking into Damon's hand with wild abandon, his mind only focused on finding release.

When Damon had inserted 4 fingers into him, Rick was almost over the edge when Damon stopped and pulled out his hand.

Moaning in frustration, Rick looked up in between his legs, only to see Damon standing up and walking over to the drawer near their bed and got the lube. After lubing up his cock, he trudged back towards Rick, his cock proudly standing to attention.

Reaching Rick's face, he leant down and gave him a tongue-dueling kiss, his fingers pinching Rick's nipples while Rick's hands buried themselves in his thick hair.

Pulling back, he crawled over Rick's body and positioned himself above Rick.

Grabbing Rick's feet, he pushed both legs into the air so that both Rick's knees were touching his chest, thus exposing his little ring.

"You ready for me, Amore mio?" Damon leant forward and nibbled on Rick's neck.

"Always, Damon"

Slowly pushing, Damon inserted himself into Rick's tight little hole, making both of them groan from the pleasure.

After waiting for a while for Rick to get used to his girth, Damon began thrusting.