~ 24 ~

A/n:
Is there anything specific you guys like in this fanfic and that you want me to write more often? Whether it be Harry cute, Harry rough, Louis in his headspace, anything? Tell me/ give me feedback what you enjoy so I can improve!:)

~ two days later ~

"Niall, you gotta look after him, okay? He can have friends over and whatever but please, I don't want anyone damaging my stuff at a wild house party," Harry flicked his eyebrow up before he laughed, "but Louis isn't one for parties, isn't he?"

The older man smiled gently down at Louis and ruffled his hair as he pouted and looked down. He was going to miss daddy lots..

"We'll manage, Harry, don't worry." Niall muttered and smiled patting Harry's shoulder gently as the curly lad looked from Niall to Louis and back. "Okay.. It's an important meeting, I wouldn't fly all the way over to New York if it wasn't. I'll be available on Skype," Harry sighed and zipped his coat up.

"You will miss Louis' first football match tomorrow though.." Niall pursed his lips before he chuckled and looked at Louis whose lower lip wobbled heavily, "hey but I'll be there okay? And I'm going to record you scoring your first goal so you can show Harry.." Niall smiled and stroked over the younger boy's hair.

He didn't know that Louis sometimes went into his headspace, he just thought that the boy was very petite and fragile. Girlish. But Niall had no problem with that at all.

Harry's eyes flickered to Louis before he sighed.

"Will you give us a moment, Niall?" Harry smiled gently and knelt down in front of Louis who sniffled and looked away, not wanting to cry in front of Harry. "Hey, baby boy.. Don't be sad. Daddy will be back in a few days, okay? You can call or text me whenever you want to," Harry murmured and curled a hand around Louis' neck, pressing his lips to Louis' forehead.

"I-I'll miss y-you," Louis hiccuped and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck, snuggling gently in there, "I wish you wouldn't have to go on that business trip for a week.." Louis exhaled slowly and swallowed.

"I'll be back as soon as possible, baby. Spend some time with your friends.. Have an eating contest with Niall. You really have to try to beat him in the Marshmallow- Challenge," Harry chuckled at Louis' confused face before he straightened himself up and brought the smaller boy to his chest, hugging him tightly.

"I love you, baby," Harry whispered and leaned down to press his lips lovingly onto Louis'. They've shared a lot of kisses this weekend. And every one that was following seemed to be even better.

"You can sleep in daddy's bed and wear my clothes, yeah? Don't be sad.. Daddy finds you best when you're smiling," Harry smiled and dipped down to kiss him again before he checked his watch and sighed.

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby?"

"I love you, more."

~

"Niall?" Louis trotted in the kitchen, hands shoved in his pockets as he looked up to the blonde Irish man, smiling softly. "Yeah, fella?" He raised an eyebrow and smiled gently.

"Well, first thanks for coming to my match tomorrow it means a lot," Louis blushed, "and second, what is the Marshmallow Challenge?"

The smirk that formed on Niall's lip was huge. He hummed and finished the two hot mugs of chocolate for them before he walked with Louis to the desk and sat down. "Harry told ya, eh? He can't beat me in that even though he has indeed a big mouth," Niall raised an eyebrow and pursed his lips.