Chapter 14 : let me be the first one

Baekhyun POV
I kissed her....but she refusing it ....she pushed me...does she really hate me..
"Stop it baekhyun-ah!!" She slapped my face..
I grunt by her action..
"If you think I'm a slut or something...sorry baekhyun-ah...I'm not...and you...stop being arrogant with your money..you became rich like this..just because of your father..not you....!! Work yourself...!!!" She shouted..
Oh no...I'm making a wrong decision ...
She then walked away from me...maybe she has been frustrated too...
She was right....i should do something to attract her...it's my fault...

Your POV
I go to Halmoni's room..I'm so frustrated with him...how dare he tell me that I'm just the same like the other slut ...huh!
My tears doesn't stop..until...

"I'm sorry " he said.
"Sorry??? Not for you!" I said.
"Why?" He asked.
"Because you are so arrogant....blaming me for nothing...telling me ..I'm like a slut...and the biggest one,..you kissed me.." I said.
"You hate the kiss?? Why??" He asked..
"Because I didn't kissed anyone before idiot...and now you stole my first kiss..." I said.
"It's good then..so I'm your first kiss.." He smirked.
"No you're not" I said.
"Wae??" He said.
"Because ..a first kiss should be full of love..they must be loving each other..." I said.
"What an innocent girl...let me be the first one.." He said..and suddenly..
He kissed me again...but this time..it's different...so different...
It was so passionate...I don't know what's happen inside my head...but I can't resist it...I'm just accepting it..
And when we stop...we look into each other...
"I'm your first kiss.." He smiled to me..
My face just blushed by his words...
"Hmmm hmm... I have a work to do outside...so-...so...hmmm" I just walked away from him
I'm so embarrassed..when I open the door...I saw kyungsoo oppa...in front of the door...holding his handphone on his hand..
"What are you doing?!!" I said.
"Ahh..nothing...I want to find baekhyun...I thought he's in here,.." He said,
"Yes he's inside there,..come in..I need to take some air outside.." I said.

Kyungsoo POV
"Yah baekhyun-ah...you kissed her huh?? Hahaha" I said.
"How do you know??" He said.
"It's all recorded ..in my handphone...hahaha..because the door was not fully closed ...so I record everything..." I said.
"Hahahaha...good idea kyungsoo-ah..hahaha send to me later...hahaha" he said.
"You love her??" I asked.
"I don't know..but..she was too innocent...so I give her ...the first kiss..." He explained.
"Hahaha ok ok..you two are so cute..like cats and dogs...hahaha" i said..
"Sometimes,hahaha..." He said.
"Hmm I wanna to take a nap...I'm so tired..." I said.

Your POV
Haishhhh jinja...stop blushing you idiot....hmmm why must he?!!! Hmmm...I'm touching my lips over and over...it's feel weird...why I'm accepting it before...?!!!!! Haishhhh jinja...it's my fault...
What if..he thinks me...like the other slut...I'm not a slut....
"Talking to yourself huh??" He said.
"Huh! What are you doing here...? Leave me alone" I said.
"Whatever..the important thing is...we need to cook something...I didn't want to die because I didn't eat anything.." He said.
what's wrong with him?? Acting like nothing happen!!

Author.: this is for today,,.hahaha I I'll continue tomorrow do vote my fanfic guys..love ya..