Chapter Two

Harry wakes.

The dream that had ensconced him though clouds his consciousness, and he still feels like his fingers are running through blond hair. "Mmm," he whispers to himself, hand finding his stiff cock, massaging it slowly as he realises he's alone in his room. But he still imagines a hot mouth, soft lips and wet tongue as he begins to pump himself, cock slickening with pre-cum deliciously.

He thinks of Draco kneeling on the bed below him, taking Harry deep into his throat, moaning in pleasure at swallowing him down. Harry grips the bed sheet with his left hand, speeding up the right, mumbling to himself. "Yes, like that," he utters, biting his lip. He is awake enough now to appreciate the fact that there isn't anyone else in the room trying to sleep, not like the old days when he'd have to mute his gasps as he built to a climax. Unless someone has their ear pressed to the door, he can be as noisy as he likes.

He can say whatever he likes too.

"Oh Draco, yes," he breathes, imagining those silvery eyes looking hungrily up at him. He slows, wanting to take his time, letting his mind drift unabashed. He wonders what it would be like to go further, would Draco fuck him, could he fuck Draco? He seemed so keen those few nights ago, pulling him into his bed. Would he ask again?

Harry's breathing increases and he clamps his jaw down, feeling the pressure build. What is Draco's cock like? he muses. What does it taste like? Harry licks his lips, unable to stop himself speeding up again. He's teetering on the edge, grunting as he begins to come. "Yes don't stop," he rasps, gripping the sheets, wishing it was fine blond hair as he reaches his climax and arches in the bed with a cry.

Panting, he drops back down, stars dazzling in front of his eyes. Minutes trickle by as his heart slows and his breathing evens out. What the fuck did he just do?

He completely lost himself wanking into oblivion, his thoughts only for Draco Malfoy. Of his hot mouth drinking down Harry's cum. Of his solid cock fucking Harry in the arse. What the hell?

Well, he reasons, wank banks are supposed to be full of random stuff. He once got off thinking about Ginny fingering herself in the restricted section of the library. Another time about one of the Hufflepuff girls from the year below spanking him with a broom. Surely getting a blow job isn't that strange? A blow job from a man though, from Draco Malfoy? He's right back there in Draco's room the other night, wondering why he isn't more disturbed he's being hit on by a bloke.

Is this something he's into now, is this okay? Or is it just because Draco was giving him the drunken come-on?

And since when is he Draco! Oh Merlin he's in trouble he realises as he fishes his wand from the nightstand and cleans himself up with a quick spell. His eyes find the razorblade, still sat next to him, and wonders if Draco had ever wanked thinking about him.

The thought sends a flurry through his chest.

Oh yes. He is maybe a little bit in trouble.