Crash of Emotions

Kevin's POV

Why did she die? What was the reason for such a happy girl to commit suicide?

I was thinking about these questions all night that didn't get even a minute of sleep. I can't sleep knowing that she's gone.

It's 5am in the morning on a Thursday. I can't go to school, I know that I'll just break down. The only good thing is that I don't have to convince my parents that I'm sick and have to stay home.

I hear a knock on the window, it's Carl. I walk over to the window and let him in.

"Are you gonna go to school today?", he asked.

"I don't think I'll ever feel good enough to go to school", I whisper.

"Dude it's not the end of the world just because Chloe-"

"Don't say her name it brings memories of the good time and now it's gone", I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"Sorry man, well as I was saying it's not the end of the world just because she died, you're still alive so live your life"

"She was the one that kept me going, when I was sad I'd think of her smile, but it's gone now", at this point I was crying my eyes out, I can't take it should I commit suicide to be with her.

"Anyways man, I have to go to school", said Carl after a moment of silence. He then climbed out of my window.

That left me to my thoughts, she was going though the same problem with her family.

~~~~

It's Monday today I managed to get some sleep over the weekend by crying myself to sleep. I finally went to school today, and faced the people. It was terrible barely anyone cared about her even though she was one of the popular people. As expected I broke down, but I made it to the bathroom before that. Even though people didn't talk about her much she still had notes attached to her locker.

I miss her so much, I want to die and get to be with her.

Well it's 6pm and I have to go for my Sea cadet meeting, it will be so sad over there because Chloe was in the same corp. At least Carl will be there with me, I won't get through the night without him.

I'm taking the bus to the meeting place with Carl, we haven't spoke a word since we got on the bus. He probably know that I have many memories of Clo and I together in that place and with those people.

We sign in and get fall in right away since we're a bit late. A minute later we are having colours (A/N colours is the ceremony of the raising of the flags). The Canadian flag is put at half mast, at this moment I fall to my knees. Carl then comes over and tries to comfort me.

After colours ends the officers ask us why the flag is at half mast. I always answer that question, but in this case I can't answer. The officers then answer their own question, and automatically we have a minute of silence.

I couldn't stay there without crying, so I got permission to leave with Carl.

We took the bus back to my apartment, obviously since Carl never enters through the door we entered through the window.

When we got in I laid down on my bed and just stared at the ceiling. To break the silence Carl said "come on man, cheer up are you on your period or something?".

"Shut up, man", I said.

"Hey, I just trying to lighten the mood, your so sad and you couldn't even have a full conversation with anyone without breaking down. I miss the old you"

"Well, have you ever thought about how I keep myself going in life? She was the one I would think about when I was down, she reminded me that if I keep going I might have a chance with her one day, now I just feel like giving up."

"Dude, you're just overreacting she was just a girl, a crush, you're probably only going through a phase."

At this point I was standing up about to hit him. "She was more than a girl, I thought you knew me, I thought you were my best friend. I thought you were someone who'd help me when I'm down, stay loyal to me, but apparently not. You're just like everyone else, everyone else thinks I'm A FREAK!!!! "

"Well, maybe that's because YOU ARE A FREAK!!! All you do is cry and cry and cry. She was just a FRICKEN GIRL, she wasn't even that great, SHE WAS RUDE TO EVERYONE!!!"

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY A F***ING WORD ABOUT HER!" I was about to punch him in the face at that moment, but my phone started ringing like crazy.

The ringing was so loud and high pitched that I just couldn't ignore it. I got my phone and it turns out that the police was calling me, what is this?

When I was about to answer they hung up. I checked my lock screen and I had a bunch of missed calls and texts, I didn't even know these people! Who are they?

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

This is the second part of Unexpected Lies, sorry for making you wait for so long it might take a while for me to update since I am living proof of writers block.

Questions:
What do you think of Carl?

Who are the people texting him and why are they doing it?

You guys might have noticed that I put cadets in here. Are any of you in cadets?

Bye people I don't know

-Sam out