Slender!Sub X WolfHybrid!Reader(Lemon)

Requested by Terabyte_36

This is another smut/lemon......WHY IM DOING ANOTHER SMUT IDFK!!! DONT LIKE DONT READ!!!

_____'s P.o.V

      You were walking through the woods cause you were bored at home. Continuing your walk you started hearing weird noises, finding weird notes, and so on and so forth. You started to get a major migraine and you fell to your knees clutching your head as you squeezed your eyes shut.  All you could hear was static and it was driving you insane.

      Not being able to hear anything you attempted to open your eyes as the migraine got worse. You kept gripping onto your hair as you shakily got up and ran. You didn't care where, you just wanted to get away from the static. Slowly the static faded and the migraine disappeared. You looked up as you shook your head and turned to start walking home but you didn't know where you were.

      Leaving the area you were at you walked some random way. You looked at the trees and looked up as you saw the trees get thicker as the moonlight disappeared. Taking a deep breath you continued to walk. You kept walking as everything started going pitch black, you couldn't see, you could hear a sound, but you could feel.

      You held your hands out in front of you so you wouldn't run into any trees. Yelping you crashed into a branch you stumbled back. Rubbing your head you groaned. You looked ahead and saw the outline of a brown mansion in the distance. You quickly sprinted over and knocked on the door frantically hoping someone could help you out of the forest.

      Slowly, the door creaked open and you stepped back. "H-Hello?" you called out wearily, peaking your head in. You saw it was dark inside as no one was home. "One night couldn't hurt....." you said and walked in and yelped as the door slammed shut behind you.

      You walked farther into the mansion as you bit your lip. You found a flight of steps leading to a second floor and hesitantly walked up them. Walking down a hall you saw a door creaked open. You slowly walked over and walked into the room. There you saw a king sized bed, a bedside table, a desk opposite the bed with some papers around it. You walked into the room and walked over to the window and looked out it getting a clear view of the night sky and the moon.

      You shrieked slightly as you heard the door slam shut and you quickly turned around. You ran over to it and tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. Groaning you kicked the door and stepped back sighing. You saw something green out of the corner of your eye and you looked over and froze.

      There, you saw a boy, around your age maybe a bit older. He had dark brown hair, emerald green eyes, a green shirt with white trimming, and light grey sweatpants with grey and white shoes. But what shocked you most is the black tendril like things coming out from his back. You stepped back and pressed your back against the door as he took a step toward you.

'My name is Sub.' someone in your mind said. You looked at the guy and bit your lip nodding slightly.

      You let out a yelp when he grabbed your wrist and pinned you to the bed. He hovered over you as he had a faint smirk on his lips. He leaned down close to your face as you started blushing. Slowly he connected your lips together in a passionate kiss. You blushed scarlet red as you were frozen in shock. He leaned forward and deepened the kiss and you found your self kissing back.

      You pulled back for air as you gasped for breath. Finally you noticed that he leaned down towards you neck and started kissing around. You let out a soft moan as he found your sweet spot. You felt him smirk against your skin as you continued to blush and he started to nip and suck on the sensitive skin making sure to leave a dark mark. You let out moans here and there and finally he pulled back satisfied with what he's done.

      Slowly his tendrils pinned your wrists and ankles down as he started to strip you. You went wide eyed and squirmed slightly as his lust-filled eyes scanned your naked form. He leaned down and kissed you again as he forced his tongue in your mouth and explored it. Letting out a soft moan you didn't notice a tendril move down to your woman hood and start rubbing it. You shot your eyes open and let out a muffled gasp as you started moaning.

      He kept his tendril rubbing you and used the others to pin you down as he pulled back from the kiss and you moaned out louder. Smirking, as he inserted his tendril into you and started pumping it in and out. You started moaning out way louder as you threw your head back. Slowly he started pumping it in and out faster and faster as you squirmed and felt a knot form in your stomach.

      "I-I-Im c-c-close~!!!" you moaned out loudly. He then pulled his tendril out smirking as he stripped. Looking down you gawked at the size of his member. You bit your lip as he leaned down and started  kissing your neck as he slowly pushed in. You let out a yelp of pain and pleasure, pain from him pushing in and pleasure from him sucking on your neck. 

      Slowly the pain turned into pleasure as you bucked your hips and moaned out softly. He then started thrusting in and out. You moaned out more and he pulled away from your neck. He started speeding up pace and in a few seconds was pounding into you with you screaming out in pleasure. 

      "S-S-SUB~!!!" you screamed out. He smirked down at you and lifted your legs over his shoulders and kept pounding into you at inhuman speeds. You continued screaming out in pleasure as you felt a knot build up in your stomach it ready to burst any second. Slamming into you, you screamed out loudly as he hit your g-spot as that sent you over the edge and came. 

     Slowly he pulled out and picked you up and set you doggy style and slammed back into you. You screamed out in pleasure as you clenched your fists tightly. He started pounding into you again as you felt the knot build up again. He hit your g-spot again and you screamed out gripping onto the bed sheets.

      Crying out as you came again he kept thrusting into you. He grunted as he panted slightly and came into you then pulled out slowly still panting. You panted as you basically collapsed onto the bed as he laid down next to you.

      He then pulled the blanket over the both of you and wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close. Snuggling up to him you slowly caught your breath. "I....i l-love you....." you said shakily.

 'I love you to _____' he said in your head. You leaned your head on his chest and slowly fell asleep with him.

A/N

Hey guys Color here! I has updated! Hope you like it XD  I still have like 30 other requests Damn! Anyway if you like Hetalia and know of the RPG game Dreamtalia check out my new Shadow!Italy X Reader book! Yea!

Im Color and UGH SCHOOL!!!! CURSE YOU GHSIGHSGUYBRHES!

Next Chapter: Dead! ??? X Scarred!Reader