Chapter 11: The Fight (Part 2 of Ms. Steihn vs. Terra)

Terra's POV:

As me and Ms. Steihn were fighting, i could tell we were in trouble.

The titans would be furious once they get back. The tower was a mess! The windows were broken, the floor was starting to break, the walls were about fall - the only two that looked 'okay', was the couch that was now cut in half, and the TV which was still showing American Idol, but the screen was cracked. 

I watched, as Ms. Steihn shapeshifted into a lion.

I forced a boulder toward her, but missed. As the boulder hit the ground, the tower shook. Causing Ms. Steihn to fall to the side. I, on the other hand, was holding on to the ground, trying to not fall like Ms. Steihn. As Ms. Steihn tried to get up, she stumbled again to the side.

I smiled, then stood up. "Yoohoo..!" i said, grinning, as i levitated a patch of dirt on Ms. Steihn's face.

Carrie's POV:

"Mom! Watch out!" I shouted out to my mom.

My mom looked at me, confused. And just as she was about to say something, she was interrupted by Terra who controlled a patch of dirt onto my mom's face.

That's gonna leave a mark!

"Go mom!!!" I cheered.

Terra was still winning..

But not for long!

My mom used her shapeshifting powers - yes. She has shapeshifting powers just like Beastboy. Only, one thing special about her powers, is that she could change into anything - she changed herself into a giant.

This is gonna get reeeaaalllyy messy..

Mom stood straight, causing the roof to break. 

"Uh... Mom...???" i began.

"Keep quiet, dear. You're gonna make me lose this round." she replied, grinning.

"B-But mo-"

"Shush."

"Graaahh!!!" Terra shouted, as she hit mom with a ton of rocks.

Mom just climbed out of the mountain of rocks and threw a bunch of them at Terra.

Terra dodged each and every one of them, until....

"Gah!"

Terra got hit by one of the rocks and fell out the window, into the sea, and was drowning and unconscious.

"Terra!!" i shouted, watching as she started to drown fast.

"Mom! What did you do?!!?" 

"Drowned her. What else? Who cares anyway?" Mom replied.

"The titans do!"

I'd really like to help her right now, but I don't know how to swim...

"Mom! You better save her!"

"Why should I?"

I looked at Terra again and she was halfway through the water. "Ugh!! You may be my mom, but you're so stubborn sometimes!"

"Terra!" i heard someone shout.

"Is that... Beastboy??" i asked, as i turned around. It was Beastboy.

"Terra! Hold on!" he said, as i watched him dive into the water, rescuing Terra. 

He walked towards us and took a good look at the now-destroyed Titan tower.

"What happened?!?!" he shouted, as he layed Terra on a half of the couch and ran quickly to the TV.

"M-MY TV!!!" he screamed, sobbing loudly. "I only came back to get a snack - but this is what happens...!" he said, sniffling.

"YOU DID THIS!!" he shouted, pointing at mom.

"What? She started it." Mom replied, pointing towards Terra.

I sighed, my head down, i whispered, "So stubborn..."

"I don't think Terra would - Carrie...? I'm sure you would know what happened, and tell me, right??"

Mom looked at me with a begging expression, i started thinking...

"Mom started it." i blurted out.

Now, Mom glared at me evilly and looked like she was about to burst.

Beastboy just started to laugh, "Carrie, I never knew your mom could be like that," then he paused a bit, he stopped laughing and frowned,"Why would you do this much damage, Ms. Steihn? Even to the tower?"

Mom replied, "It isn't that bad - is it?"

"You know, Mom, for your age, you can be a tiny bit chil- okay, maybe a lot childish at times. Especially right now." I said.

"How offensive, seeing as you are my daughter! Let me just say, the fight's over. We can just go and talk about it on the way to a party i've been invited to. And Beastboy here, can just call someone to fix this mess."

Beastboy raised his finger to say something... but hesitated and took the phone, dialled a number and started talking.

Terra suddenly woke up, pointed her weak finger at Mom and said, "You...-" and fell back on the couch. "What?" Mom said, baffled.

"You tried to drown her," Beastboy said, finishing his call.

"Malkin's coming with his team to fix the tower in... about 10 minutes. I called Robin too. He's furious. But Malkin's great and quick with fixing this kind of mess. He says he thinks he'll be able to fix it in about 5-8 hours. So, we'll be able to get to that party."

"Great," Terra said, waking up on the couch, "Let's go then."

________________

Hey Guys! I finally updated! Hope you liked this chapter, and i'm so so sorry that i took so long to update! Busy busy with school! I'm gonna need more ideas though for the next chapter! So, keep updated and message me or comment below your other ideas! BTW, i took in a few ideas from the people who suggested! You would possibly recognize it here, hehe XD So, anyways, Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!!! :)

  ~iFionna out