Extra Chapter 1

"Wait, can you tell me where we really are going?" I asked, irritably at Rafael.

Today is Sunday so I don't have any classes to worry about but I'm nervous on where Rafael is gonna take me. I'm afraid that we'll go somewhere far that we won't be able to come back home in time. But I kept on asking the same question for the nth time and still no answer from him.

"Would you just chill, Belle" he spoke with his usual chesty voice that never fails me to have that volts run down through my veins. "Just trust me"

"To be honest, that's my problem. I don't trust you when it comes to this" I teased as I face the other way. " We have been driving for almost an hour now. Where are you really taking her?"

"Be patient." He chuckled "I've waited give years for you and a couple of hours won't hurt"

I also waited for you, jerk.

Well, a lot of things had changed and I was gone too long to miss so many things about everyone who was left here. 

Starting from Rafael with his Dad and brother Rob. I'm surprised to know that they are finally okay. It's hard to believe that but it's true. I only find that out when Christoffer came into our hotel, feeling so relaxed and acting like a buddy with Rafael. Weird, right?

Who would think that Rafael would lower his pride to forgive his Dad.

About Rob, I don't have a clue yet but Rafael told me one time that he is having a meeting with him. So weird.

About Marissa, I don't have a single clue about her.

To the boys, I grew much closer with them than before.  They always make me feel comfortable around them. They are like before, noisy and jerks. I even hugged Scott when I saw him. Because him, I was able to survive on time.

"Just a little clue." I smiled, engagingly with a sweet smile that he can't resist as I lean closer to his side.

Rafael sigh deeply then just gave me a smile "Fine. We are visiting someone" he finally revealed but it made me more confuse.

"Who?"

"That's all the clue you need, babe." He smirked but not staring at me.

Damn, this man is always full of surprises. But even if he is irritating and annoying, I always surrender to him because I trust him. So I did was sit back, and relax in my spot.

God, I really want to know where he is going take me.

20 minutes later, we stopped in a huge white building. Okay, what are we doing here? Rafael parked the car in front and I am still confuse. Rafael got out of the car, I don't know what I am gonna do so Rafael run around and open the door for me.

"Come" he offered his hand to me but I didn't hesitate to take it.

He squeezed it as our finger intertwined and we got in together, holding each other's hand. And I look like a teenager blushing like an apple in our first date.

We stepped inside and there is a huge stairways up to seventh floor. We got on the second floor without words, he was just holding my hand.

We entered a huge open door and it looks like it's a mausoleum inside. I see people staring silently looking at the names of their love ones.

"Why are we here?" I whispered at him, because it's so quiet in here.

He just smiled at me. Seriously, I hate it when people are hiding something from me. I am so near in kicking this man's leg if he keeps on giving me that cute smile of his.
Then all of a sudden, we stopped and I saw Rafael looking at the name on the stone.

||||

Regina Christina Thomas
Born: January 18, 19**  Died: August 12, 20**

||||

"Hi Mom" Rafael smiled as he slowly trace his fingers on the carved name. "It's been 5 years since I last visit you but I kept my promise...see? I finally have the girl I love" He pulled me closer to him.

I suddenly stare at him. I saw softness and tender in his eyes as he stare at the name.

"Mom, this is Belle. She's beautiful, right? Like I always told you before." He let's out a small laugh "She is like you. She cooks very well, can make the best coffee, impatient, weird, strange, talks too much, and also sometimes annoying like you."

I slap the back of his head. Is he gonna humiliate me and tell all bad things about me to his mom?!

"See, she's just like you!" He laughed loudly then pinched my nose "But she's very kind, nice, she always puts others first like you, have a big heart, open minded and she has the most beautiful smile that can easily melt my heart." He looked at me "And I love her more than my own life."

Okay, I'm gonna cry.

"How I wish that you met her." He whispered to me "You two will surely get along"

I smiled sweetly at him " Me too. You don't know how much I love to meet your mom"

Rafael smiled back "I swear, she will like you." He place his hand around me tightly "And to be honest, you're the first girl that I introduced to her."

"Well, I'm honoured then, Mr. Knight." I said in a fake British accent.

"My pleasure, Mrs. Knight" he whispered, before placing a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Does your dad visits her often?" I questioned, examining her mom's name. So Thomas was her real last name.

"To be honest, he told me that he doesn't know where Mom was buried but I'm surprised when I saw him leave this building 5 years ago before I leave for Philippines" he replied, while lighting a candle and placed it on the candle holder.

" Well, Christoffer loves your Mom." I murmured. But so sad that their love didn't even blossom.

"Yeah, he does." He replied, in a soft voice.

Christoffer is still alive, although his condition got worse, he is still battling to survive and I keep on praying to God for him to get healthy again.

"So...where are we going now, wife?" he asked me. "Do you want to eat?"

"Yeah, sure." I agreed.

"See, mom. I mentioned to you before that my wife loves to cook but also ate like a mad man." Rafael spoke with a laugh but then again, I slapped the back of his head. "Ouch! She always abuses me too." He added.

"Shush" I narrowed my eyes at him "I'm a very sweet wife and just to share, you're son is so smitten to me" I also said and chuckled. "Right, Rafael?"

"Yeah, yeah" he muttered, weariness.

But he didn't deny?! Oh my God, he admits that he is smitten to me. This is very surprising.

"Well, mom, I'll just visit you again. But the next time you we come back, there's three of us already" Rafael smiled mischievously before pulling me out of the place.

Huh?

Wait, oh shit!

He didn't mean that right?

....

End for first extra. I promise the next will be longer but I'm really busy right now exams that's why my grammar. I'm really sorry.

I will revise the epilogue because I read it and it was an epic and I'm sorry for the hug disappointment.