sitting across mr kim was awkward, especially with jungkook beside me. we were sitting in the cafeteria now having our lunch. coincidentally, jungkook had the same timing of lunch with us.

jungkook recovered from his cold yesterday due to his strong immune system. he stayed in my house for a night, i let him slept on my bed while i wanted to sleep on the couch, but he insisted sleeping with him so i had no choice but to sleep with him.

i'm not really sure if i was right, but i could see mr kim shooting daggers at jungkook who was eating his long shaped cookie innocently. or maybe he was not, he was munching the cookie so noisily, and every time he placed a cookie inside his mouth, he would kinda bob his head up and down and honestly it looked so disturbing.

"jeon jungkook, why are you even sitting here?" mr kim questioned as he placed his fork and spoon down on the plate elegantly. jungkook flashed him his famous bunny smile.

"why can't i be here, mr kim?" he challenged back, as he munched another piece of cookie. i wonder how does having cookies fill your stomach, my stomach would probably growl after an hour. or maybe he was just young and not mature yet, his body was still developing.

"you're the only student that sits with the teachers, you're weird." mr kim raised his eyebrows. jungkook giggled.

"but i'm ms jung's weirdo!" he said proudly while doing a heart shape with his arms, facing me.

"oh god jungkook, stop." i mumbled as i tried to pry his hands but instead he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"shit! jungkook stop! we are in a school!" i tried several attempts to remove his hands off my hands and luckily he did.

"you're disgusting." mr kim scrunched his nose in disgust as he stood up and took his plate, walking away.

"well at least someone is away now. we can finally have time alone!" jungkook cheered gleefully and i just shake my head.

---

like usual, after school in the class, jungkook was situated at his desk and was doodling something, while sticking his tongue out as he drew.

i chuckled at his adorableness as i entered the classroom. jungkook's head immediately shot up as he shouted. "ms jung you're here!"

i nodded my head as i took out my marker and textbook from my bag.

"today we are learning algebra."

"i don't understand why is it named algebra," jungkook frowned. "it doesn't even wear bra."

i flushed at how easily he said the word 'bra'. he was still maturing, so i guess he don't really understand the sensitiveness of those kind of words.

"well, i don't know either." i shrugged as i opened the cap of my marker and wrote a equation, 'square root of x = y'.

"so basically for if you square root a number, example, 64, so x equals to 4 and y will be equal to 8." i explained. jungkook was jotting down notes on his exercise book. i inwardly smiled, what a good kid.

"ms jung! are you a square root of 2?" jungkook questioned as he put down his pen. i furrowed my eyebrows at his question, not understanding it.

"because i feel irrational around you,"

i blinked my eyes repeatedly. and bomb, he's back with his dirty math jokes. i just shrugged it off and continued with whatever i was teaching. jungkook seemed to be pouting and my bad reaction.

---

"class ends here. remember to do your homework, jeon jungkook!" i picked up my bag and made my way towards the classroom door.

"okie!" he showed his bunny teeth.

"can you be more mature, jeon jungkook? you sound like a kid while doing that," i shook my head. i was about to step outside of the classroom when a hand closed the door, locking it. and then suddenly, the lights went off.

"ms jung," i heard the only voice in this classroom. i leaned back on the door and suddenly jeon jungkook was in front of me. i dropped my bag due to too much shock.

"didn't i tell you? i'm really really mature." he whispered, as he placed one hand beside my head, and another on my waist.

"i'll prove to you that i'm mature." his hands slide down to my waist, rubbing circles on it as i tried to not to let out a moan even though it was pleasuring. i couldn't find any more energy to push him away any more. it seemed that my body has melt under his touch.

the next thing i know, he leaned down towards my neck and i felt a sharp pain surging through my neck but yet it felt pleasing. it took my seconds to realize that jeon jungkook was giving me a hickey.

"youâ" i wanted to speak, but he placed a finger on my lips, shushing me up.

"now, do you think i'm mature? i know all sorts of stuffs that you might not know, ms jung." he said. i let out a shaky breath as i wanted to answer.

but i was interrupted by a knock outside the door that i was leaning on.

-

plot twist : jungkook's a vampire

nAH JUST KIDDING

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES THIS WASN'T PROOF-READ!!

iS ANYONE WATCHING 2016 SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS NOW

IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO FANGIRL WITH, TWITTER DM ME @trashroseu lET'S FANGIRL TOGETHER