chapter 22

Hyera's pov

I just stared at him and a small smile appeared on my face.Without myself noticing, I was wiping the sweat off his hair. He looked at me before closing his eyes and rested.

I talked with the others, my hand still playing with his hair. As we talked, I kept taking a glance at him, who was pretending to sleep. I could tell because he kept on moving and opening his eyes.

"Lets play Dangyuhaji (of course)!" suddenly Jimin recommended. They all agreed.

"Noona!! Let's play together..."
"Hyera ah!! Join us!"
"Hyera!! It's gonna be boring if I'm just playing with them," they begged childishly.

I wanted to shake my head but Taehyung was looking at me with eyes telling me to play along. With that, I ended up nodding my head. They all cheered except Taehyung who was smirking ever so slightly.

Haish!! How I wished I could have just punched him in the face.

______

______

Hyera vs Jimin

"I know that you eat a lot like a pig." Jimin oppa attacked me, smiling sweetly.

Excuse me, the fuck?

"Of course!" I said."Jimin oppa,you're scared of heights like kids do, right?"

"Of course!" Jimin said proudly.

"You like me, right?" He attacked me.

I glanced at the others and they were all waiting for my answer.

"Of course!" I answered.

I looked at them and they were like 'seriously?'

I looked at Taehyung and his face showed he was kind of shocked by my answer.

"Really?" Jimin asked me and I raised my eyebrows.

"You like him?" Jungkook asked me pointing at Jimin with a disgusted face.

"Yes I do like him. For me 'like and love' are two different things." I said and looked at Jimin." I use the word 'like' just for friends meanwhile 'love'..." I paused and my eyes by itself moved to Taehyung, coincidentally making eye contact with him. My lips then on its own said. "..only for the person I want to stay with forever."

"Oh, I thought you liked him in the sense of love.." Jungkook muttered and I turned my gaze back to them.

"Continue !" Suga remarked.

I thought for awhile. When the idea came I looked at Jimin smiling genuinely.

"Do you know that you're short like a smurf?" I asked.

He looked at me with his jaw dropped. His face turned red and his veins were popping on his neck.

"Yahh!!" He shouted.

"Knock down!!" The other shouted in unison and pushed Jimin away from me. All of them laughing. Jimin trying to act angry but he ended up laughing along with us.

"Okay,Hyera won this round!!the next round...Hyera vs..."

".....Taehyung!!" Rapmon continued  and I gave them a 'What!! With him?' face.

Taehyung moved forward in front of me, his fingers combing through his wet hair. I was a bit scared to play with him because I knew he's going to ask me weird questions only he knew the answers to.

Hyera ! You gotta to be brave. I tried to convince myself.

Taehyung was standing right before me and my heartbeat rate was increasing rapidly. Oh God! Please help me.

I started first.

"Eventhough you got a wife, you really do still love flirting around, huh?" I went blank causing me to attack him weakly. Of course he's able to respond since everybody knew that was one of his traits.

"Of course!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

My heart beat 2 time faster than before because it was his turn to ask me.

"You were the ugliest girl back in school right?" Taehyung attacked.

Seriously? I was the Queenka in my previous school and you're calling me the ugliest.

"Of course." My blood was boiling.

"Taehyung ah!! You..you're the stupidest,ugliest and the worst person among your members right?" I said and his eyes went round by the obvious I just stated.

"Of.. Of course..." he said soon pulling his confident face.

As it was his turn again, I was taken aback when he suddenly took a step forward and leaned in, making it hard for me to breath.

"Hyera ah.. You love my kiss right?" He asked almost whispering with his husky deep voice.

What question was that?

All of his members were anticipating for my answer, my cheek was heating up. I was speechless and couldn't muster the courage to answer him.

"Of course!" Suddenly Jungkook answered.

"No!" I shouted out loud.

"Knock down!!" They shout and made a bro fist with Taehyung.

"Taehyung won this round!!" Rapmon announced.

All of them started to tease me and it made me feel uneasy. My cheek was red and there's no way I could hide it.

This is all your fault KIM TAEHYUNG!!

____

____

*HOME*

"You're still not going to answer my question? You love my kiss right?" He was still teasing me with those kiss thing."No!" I shouted and he giggled.

"You're lying! Obviously you like it when I kiss you." He teased again.

"Can you please stop it or im so going to kill you!" I warned him.

"You won't kill me but I'm the one who's gonna kill you..." he said.I raised my eyebrows as I didn't get it what was it he was trying to tell.

"...you will die of my sweetness!" He said and winked at me. I looked at him disgusted.

I acted like I was vomiting in front of him.

"What's wrong?Are you pregnant? Is that my child?" He asked,instantly checking on my stomach while letting out a chuckle.My eyes widened.

His child? What the heck is going on? Did a ghost possess him or something?

"Yahh!!" I yelled at him.

"Oh! Youre right!!I've never tasted you before.." he said and bit his lower lips. I couldn't hold face him anymore. I slapped his arm and went to my room.

I opened the door and jumped on my bed.I grabbed my pillow and buried my face, shouting his name out loud.

'Kim taehyung!! Why are you doing this to me! What's wrong with you ! You piss me off so much!'

I shouted and ranted my heart out all night.

______________________________________