one hundered and five.

Flora.

"Harry I'm going Flora's here" Amber says through the phone at her desk. She rolls her eyes at me as he speaks, pointing to his office door with a jerk of her thumb. I'm going to Amber's tonight and was planning on popping in but not seeing him, just to wind him up. I go to his door knocking twice and going in, he's sitting at his desk, glasses on his head. 

"Missing me already?" I ask, he stands up coming over and taking my face in his hands. 

"Yes" he says, planting a kiss on my lips. 

"Why such a good mood?" I giggle, reaching up to tuck an errant curl behind his ear. 

"Sealed a deal today" He says. 

"Well done, still got it" I say. He's been stressing overdrive about this since we got back from Cheshire last week. 

"I'd take you for dinner but, Amber" He pouts, petting a hand across my stomach which is a huge obstacle between us. 

"Awh, baby, take Niall, he'll be at a loss for something to do tonight" I grin. 

"I think I just might" He says. 

"I better get going" I say. 

"When will you be home?" He asks. 

"Before midnight, unless I fall asleep at Amber's" I say. 

"If you fall asleep I'll come get you" He says. I kiss him goodbye and Amber is waiting outside with her coat and bag. 

-

"You're so funny" Amber says getting up to get the tissues. 

"I'm sorry I'm so hormonal" I say sobbing into the tissue. 

"Flora it was a happy ending!" Amber protests, grinning. 

"Can I snapchat you?" She asks, picking her phone up from the arm of the sofa and pointing it at me threateningly.

"No!" I protest, turning away with a stuffy giggle, dabbing at my make up. 

"Okay Okay I'm sorry" She says unable to stop laughing. 

"There's actually something serious I wanted to talk to you about" I say serious, changing the subject as I take a sip of my drink. Amber looks at me, interest suddenly piqued. 

"What..?" She says, eyeing me. 

"Well.." 

"You're in love with Luke! I knew it!" She interrupts. 

"Amber seriously!" I smack her lightly on the leg. 

"Sorry, sorry" She looks at me. 

"When we were in Cheshire, Edward had been away like the whole holiday.. and Harry and Niall went out on New Years but Edward decided to come home. So he came into my room and asked to talk.. and he said that.. he said he had a son, and that he's done trying to hurt Harry because he loves his son more than anything.." I say. 

"You're joking..?" Amber says.

"I'm not!" I say defensively. 

"A son..? Like with his ex wife do you reckon?" Amber says. 

"I have no idea! Harry got home and I didnt have a chance to ask anymore" I say frustratedly. 

"That's so weird.. If Harry had a nephew surely you'd have met him?" Amber asks. 

"Which makes me think, why wouldnt Harry know?" I ask. I think back to the morning I spent with Harry where he told me everything, his ex was pregnant with Edward's baby.. 

Harry took Edward's word that she had an abortion, he would have no idea.. that's how Edward knew where the people that could hurt Harry were. 

"Flora.. are you okay..? What's wrong?" She says. 

"Nothing, what, I'm okay.." I say. 

"Are you sure.. you're kind of pale, and you're breathing sort of heavy" She frowns. Molly didn't have an abortion. 

A knock at the door intterupts us. 

"I'll get that, it'll be the pizza, have some water" She says, giving me an odd look goes to the hallway. 

"You aren't pizza!" I hear her protest. I hear a familiar deep voice from the hall. 

"We've got beers though" I hear Niall too as he emerges into the kitchen with a crate under his arm.

"I'm gonna go to the toilet" I say getting up, needing more time to think through my realisation. Harry catches my arm as he enters the doorway

"Hello you, where are you off to?" He says. 

"Toilet" I mumble, wiggling my hand from his and going down the hall with my eyes to the floor. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone offered to make this edit of Harry and Flora! How cute literally I love it Thankyou. Now you can all visualise what they look like together