20. Bad Habits (CALM)

A/N- Ugh I can never remember to update the title once I finish it ._.

A/N- I've been doing Luke last for a while now so I thought I'd change it up

Luke:
Socks. Socks everywhere. Luke thought you were a hoarder when you first moved in and had an entire drawer full of various socks, but he soon came to understand why it was necessary. You just couldn't keep a complete pair of socks, nearly all of them were singles that you had arbitrarily paired together just so that you could cover both feet. It wasn't like they just disappeared, nor could you blame all of these MIA cases on the washing process. No, you just didn't like to wear socks so you would unconsciously take them off and leave them places.

"Hey Y/N," All four boys said simultaneously as you continued digging through the couch pulling sock after sock out from between the cushions.

"Hello," you responded not looking up, but wrinkling your nose at a particularly crusty one that you were pretty sure was Luke's.

"Are those ALL socks?" Ashton walked over and poked at your growing pile with his shoe in fasination.

"Yea, I also found approximately two-fifty in change, some batteries, and a fossilized piece of pizza," you sighed, replacing the cushion.

"Hey, I was saving it for a rainy day!" Michael protested and everyone looked at him in disgust.

"Well I was saving you from a fungal infection because that was nasty," you shuddered at the thought of Michael attempting to eat that rotten food.

"OOOOOOO!" Calum hooted in Michael's face just to rile him up so Michael responded accordingly.

"You think that's funny?" He smirked before diving over next to you and grabbing a handful of rancid socks, "TASTE THIS!" He launched the handful at the unsuspecting Calum hitting him square in the face and even managing to land one in his open mouth.

"EW MAN THAT'S GROSS!" Calum sputtered desperately trying to clean his tongue while the rest of you laughed. While you were laughing Michael grabbed another handful and dumped the socks over the top of your head.

"Oh this means war," you narrowed your eyes peeling the socks out of your hair and flinging them at Michael. Soon it was Luke and Michael against you Ashton and Calum in an epic sock war spreading all across the house finding random socks to use as ammunition.

"EAT THIS!" You flung a knee high at Luke head hitting him square in the eye.

"I'M DOWN I'M DOWN MAN DOWN!" Luke screeched clutching his face as he crumpled to the floor.

"THERE'S ONE STUCK ON THE CEILING IN HERE HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN?" Ashton yelled from another room and you could hear him jumping up trying to reach the ceiling to get it.

You saw Michael slink down the hallway with a few socks stuffed inside each-other as a makeshift weapon. You winced, those looked like they hurt. Following behind him leaving Luke to disinfect his eye you hid behind the half wall while he took aim at the unsuspecting boy. Grinning, you snuck up behind him and stretched out another sock letting it hit him square in the butt.

"OW! WHO DID THAT?" Michael hopped up and Ashton turned in bewilderment.

"YEA WOO GO Y/N WE WIN!" Calum ran in and lifted you up on his shoulders.

"I still wanna know what that sock is stuck to."

"Shhhhhh, just enjoy the moment Ashton."

A/N- Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! I really appreciate it!