Akito

I got this idea from a manga . So I guess I can't call the idea mine? But I changed a lot! And I didn't include a lot. If you've read a manga similar to this you'll be like "oh i see what you did there (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) " lol idk xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akito's POV

On her nape, a twinkling piece of metal caught my eye. I self consciously reached out an touched it. Quickly she turned her head. I'd never seen it before. "You never told me about this." I muttered wrapping one arm around her waist and with the other I touched it gently. "Sorry. Does it bother you?" She asked me putting her hand to her neck. I removed her hand and kissed the spot under it. "No. It's beautiful." She smiled lightly leaned back into my chest. "I think it'd be prettier of it was done at a neat piercing studio. However I'm fairly pleased with it." She said.

I'd only caught it this time because while having intercourse with her she tied her hair up. It's gotten quite long.

I was entranced within a world I could never have imagined setting foot. A human body being pierced to create a hole and embellished with decoration. For those that cannot comprehend it is probably perceived as a vulgar, meaningless act. I however think the holes that thread through (First Name) body are beautiful. So beautiful.

(First Name) is a very captivating and beautiful person. It's a shame she waste her time on a person like me.

-Time Skip-

"(First Name).. (First Name)." I had my back to her. She hummed a small 'what' but didn't get up. "..Forget it." No reply. I didn't expect one though. I knew she was asleep. Quietly I got up out of bed and headed to Hatori's office. I knew he was awake. He was always awake doing work.

I walked up to his door and slid it open. "Hatori." He looked up from his papers and blew smoke out from his mouth. "What is it Akito? You should be in bed. Resting." He said looking back down at the papers. Walking up to him I pulled my shirt back onto my shoulder because it'd fallen off.

"(First Name) has a piercing on the nape of her neck. Right here." I showed him the place while he cleared a place for me to sit. "Did you know that?" I sat down next to him and rested my head on his desk. "I did. It's been a few weeks since I've seen it though. Her hair has gotten really long since back then." I perked up remembering how (First Name) used to have short boy hair. Smiling I put my head on top of my arm.

"Kyo was really scared when giving it to her too. He didn't know how they'd just watched a tutorial on YouTube." Hatori said. I didn't reply. He started talking more but I couldn't hear him. I was boiling with rage. I thought it was something she'd done herself. A weird hobby of hers.

The holes in (First Name) body which I thought where once beautiful had become so nauseating. Sickening. Disgusting.

'I hate that damned cat.' I thought. I stood up and left.

-Next Day-

"Nn.. A-akito.." She moaned my name. The movement of my hips slowed. I breathed softly trying to cool my mind. Again she had her hair up and I could see that nauseating piercing. She started talking but I heard nothing. Before I knew it I started grabbing her piercing. I tried to tear it out.

She pleaded for me to stop. I was furious. I pulled the hair tie from her hair and stood up.

"I don't want to see that." I spat at her. I picked her clothes up and from them over her head. As I got dressed myself I heard her sobbing to herself.

I'd hurt her.

But at the moment. I didn't care.

-Time Skip-

Since then (First Name) has been stopping by the house. Even with her attempts to start a conversation I ignored her. Each time she'd come over I'd escape to my room. This time was no different.

"Akito..?" My door slid open. I looked up then back down. 

"How can you still look at me after what I did to you?" She closed the door but stayed there.

 "Do you still have it?" I asked. I was looking at her now. 

She looked away. "Yes.." I looked away.

"I know it's because Kyo had done it to me.. That's why you.." A tear rolled down her cheek. At the time I'm sure that's when her and Kyo had been in a relationship. I didn't look at her but she stepped closer. That's when I noticed a bag in her hand.

She wiped her tears and took a box out of the bag. She set it on my dresser and looked at me. She explained to me what everything was and how to use it. It was a piercing kit.

"I would like you to give me a piercing." Her eyes were red and puffy.

-Time Skip-

The pained face on (First Name) was beautiful.

I'd done it. I gave her a new piercing. A piercing on her (place you want to get pierced).

The jealousy I'd felt earlier had disappeared and left me with the love i'd felt for her at the start.

I embraced her as she cried softly. "I love you." I muttered. She nodded and kissed my cheek. "I love you too."

--------------------------------------

That wasn't a fluff . Or was it ? What do you guys think ? Also what kind of piercing do you want !? If you don't want one alright. ._. you're no fun . cx idk it's whatever . you can want one or not it's your opinion ! WAS AKITO TO OOC !? Is he even ooc ? .-. I feel I fucked this up . I fucked you up . I've fucked myself up . ._. this is why only like 2 people in the whole world like me .

Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey