Muslims are Misled!!!

I was just going through things on wattpad when i came across a post which said 'muslims are misled'.  

At first i got a little pissed because someone without even finding out what Islam is, said that. But then i thought, what makes me so sure that my religion is right? 

I mean, am educated in only one religion which is Islam!!!

So in order to be able to answer people when they say muslims are misled i did some studying. :) 

And this is what i found.

# Christianity :

It preaches that God is one and that Jesus is Gods son. They follow the Holy Bible and well there are a lottt of editions of the Bible available for me to learn from. 

However i came across this very interesting peice which was that, it is UNLAWFUL for Christians to

. Eat pork 

Leviticus Ch-11 verse-7 

'And the swine, though he divide the hoof and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud, he is unclean to you.'

. Drink alcohol 

Galatians 5 : 19-20 

'The acts of flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery.  

Idolatry and witchcraft, hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions. 

Envy, DRUNKENNESS, orgies and the like. I warn you as i did before that those who live like this will not inherit the Kingdom of God.'

. Fornication ( premarital sex) 

1 Corinthians 6:15-20 

'Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body, but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.'

. Showing hair ( no head cover) : 

1 Corinthians 11 : 3-6 

'For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head let her cover her head.'

I also came across  

Gospel of John Ch-16 verse 12-14 

'I have much more to say to you more than you can now bear. 

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.'

Song of Solomon 5 : 16 

'His mouth is sweetness. He is absolutely desirable. This is my love, and this is, my friend, young women of Jerusalem.'

From this i gathered that, Jesus pbuh mentioned the coming of a beloved friend, who will continue the teachings of Jesus pbuh.

# Islam

We believe that Allah is one, and that he does not beget nor is begotten. And we believe in all His Messengers. And we believe that Jesus Christ pbuh is Allahs Messenger.

I found something interesting over here too :

Refrain from the unlawful and have as much lawful things you need and want. Is what we were told by Prophet Mohammad pbuh, just like Jesus pbuh told the Christians.

It is UNLAWFUL for the muslims to 

. Eat pork 

. Drink alcohol 

. Fornication 

. Showing hair

There is the mention of other Prophets both is the Holy Bible as well as the Holy Qur'an like, Abraham, David, to name a few.

Killing humans and witchcraft are big sins according to Christian's too just like the Muslims.

Isnt Islam and Christianity the same religion then? Except for one BIG difference which is that, Muslims call Jesus Christ pbuh Allahs Messenger and NOT son.

Gospel of John Ch-3 verse 16 

' .. to His only begotten son, whoever believes in him shall not die but have everlasting life.'

This version was revised by the Christians scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 different cooperating Christian denominations. 

THEY say that the word 'begotten' is a fabrication, an adultration.

So Jesus may be Gods son like Abraham and Mohammed, and we are Gods children, but Jesus is not Gods begotten son. ( well am not saying this the Christian scholars of the highest denomination are)

If you believe that Jesus is NOT Gods begotten son then there wont be any difference between Christians and the Muslims. ( this is what I am saying)

Prophet Mohammed pbuh spread the teachings of Jesus pbuh, didnt he? Then dont you think that he must have been the Spirit which Jesus spoke about in Gospel of John Ch-16 verse 12-14?

On further study i found that the Qur'an which was written approximately 1,400 yrs ago talks about 

. The Big Bang theory in Surah Al Ambiya Ch-21 verse 30 

. It also said that the earth is spherical, approx 1,400yrs ago in Surah Al Naazi'aat Ch-79 verse 30 

. It aslo talks about formation of a zygote 

. It also says that moon does not have its own light but is reflecting light

And i also found that, till date, no human not even scholars could find even a single mistake in the Holy Qur'an.

And lastly in Surah Al Ma'idah Ch-5 verse 3 

'On this day I have perfected my religion on you, and I have completed my favor on you, and have chosen for you Islam.'

May Allah open our hearts to the truth. Ameen.