Visiting

Chapter 16 awaits you!

I do not own TVD only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

*********

Visiting
Klaus wanted me to get away for a little bit and was sending me back to Denver for the weekend. He knew that I needed to get away and I wanted to see my brother.

I was packing some items in his bedroom when he walked in. I didn't say anything to him, just packed my stuff.

"Do you have everything you need for this weekend, love?" He asked me. I was fully aware of him standing right behind me.

"Almost." I told him.

"But I'm missing one thing." I said as I felt his arms around my waist and his lips against my neck. It felt really good.

"And what's that, Love?" He whispered in my ear and making me shiver.

"You." I told him and turned around. Klaus looked at me as if he had won a price.

"Know this little wolf. You'll always have me, no matter what." Klaus kissed my forehead and started walking out of the room. I didn't want him to leave.

"Klaus, wait." 

He stopped by the door just looking back at me. I didn't say anything, I just kissed him lightly. I loved the feeling of his lips against mine. I let my hands move their way back into his hair. He only smiled at me and I couldn't help smiling back. In one motion, he held me back against the closet door whilst kissing me. I wanted to take control but I knew that I didn't stand a chance. His tongue traced along my lower lip, asking for entrance and at the same time he pulled my hair. I gasped and he saw that as an invitation. He explored my mouth and held on to me even tighter. I ripped his shirt off and the sight puzzled me. He had stone abs and a tattoo going from his shoulder as a feather and into birds over his chest. I traced the tattoo with my fingers.

"So beautiful." I whispered and kissed it. I continued my kisses up along his neck, noticing him tense up as I placed my lips along his jawline. He couldn't take it anymore and threw me on to the bed. I giggled a little but remained calm as Klaus laid himself on top of me. He kissed my collarbone and let his hand softly caress my body. He was about to pull off my pants when his phone rang. The taxi for the airport was here.

"Why does these things happen?" I groaned and got myself out of bed. I didn't want to end this right now but I had to make the flight. I was going to see my brother for the weekend.

I've been living with Klaus and Rebekah for a few days now, not talking to anyone. Elena called me all the time, wanting to talk to me. Stefan called often to. He felt horrible for what he did. I opened the door and the taxi driver took my bag. I turned to Klaus.

"I'll see you on Sunday." I told him and gave him a kiss. Klaus not wanting to let go, lingered on my lips a little while longer.

"Have a great time with your with your brother, little wolf." He reluctantly let me go and watched as the taxi drove away.

***********

Jeremy didn't know I was coming. It had only been little over a week since I left Denver but so much had happen that it seemed longer. Marie picked me up.

"You look so much better than when you left. Did you patch things up with your ex?" She asked me. I sighed.

"Sort of. We're not back together yet. I haven't forgiven him completely but I'm getting there." Marie put her hand on my hand.