Chapter 18.

Camila's POV

Was it wrong to say that I could watch her laugh and smile all day if I could? Was it wrong to pretend to listen to my own best friend, but in reality, I'm just watching her? It's strange how easily distracted I can become whenever she speaks, smiles, or laughs during our conversations within the group. I just couldn't get over how incredibly beautiful Lauren is, and how someone so broken and scarred can manage to look and act so perfect.

"On the bright side, maybe they won't mess with us for a while now." Harry chuckles smoothly, glancing casually at the group of glaring Slytherins now sitting at a table across from us. I ignore Dracos's gaze on me and force myself to focus on the hot soup in front of me, giving it a gentle blow.

"That won't stop them," Dinah adds bitterly, "They're Slytherins. They'll stop at nothing until they get us back for what happened yesterday."

"We won't have to worry about them for a long while," Lauren sends a small glare towards the table full of cowards, now wanting to do nothing with the group as they catch Lauren's gaze on them. I grin softly, shaking my head before taking a spoonful of the warm, delicious soup which still sat full.

I honestly hadn't known how long we spent time with the other Gryffindors, but the more time we spent with three wizards, the more we realized they were really worth accompanying. They were all confident, smart, and playfully sweet people I decided I wanted to know more from. So I convinced the rest of the girls to invite them to sit with us at our own table since they did once mention they weren't that socially friendly with the rest of the houses.

I had come to learn that Harry was the goofiest and most adorable of the three Gryffindors. The curly-headed boy had this strange charisma that made it comfortable for us to hang out with him, almost like we had known him all our lives. Not only that, but he was a true gentleman to any girl who walked past him. He had even revealed that he had never chosen to duel with a girl because it wasn't a man like to do so, and I found that extremely cute. Overall the strange boy was, funny, goofy, weird, smart, and I had come to learn that he had an interest in singing just like Perrie and Liam.

Then there was Perrie, who was as I had expected, extremely sassy, intelligent, open-minded, and very kind as well when it came to us at least. The girl was very colorful when it came to words, and it was almost funny to listen to her talk about others inappropriately. Besides that, the blonde was very sweet and kind when she talked to and would emphasize that she was openly and proudly gay and was together with a Hufflepuff named Jade. Overall, I loved the girl and found myself thinking I would totally spend my time with her in near the future.

Lastly, there was Liam who we had all caught on the boy is shy once you first meet him but very friendly and sweet when you get to know him. And from what he's told us, he finds an interest in painting and singing and hopes to find the love of his life someday as I hear. I find him extremely cute and adorable at times, especially since he has been caught multiple times staring at Ally. From what Harry and Perrie tell us, Liam is a compassionate, funny, somewhat sassy, and very intelligent boy. He was like the perfect package as a loyal friend and the perfect boyfriend for any lovesick girl.

"So what about the famous Camila Cabello?" Perrie grins, sending me a raised brow before taking a sip of her bottled soda. I feel my cheeks heat up at the unwanted attention, feeling all eyes on me now as I push the plate of now no soup inside.

"What about me?" I murmur, shrugging slightly.

"We've known each other for almost a whole day now and you haven't properly introduced yourself." The blonde makes a very good point, leaning against her elbow. "I know you probably think we know a lot about you because of your legend and such, but, we want to know more about--"