Chapter 15

~Elina's PoV~

I have already given them a tour around the city of Magnolia. It was a good thing that there wasnt any ruckus that happened during the tour. Some citizens here were looking at the group of ninjas with me weirdly because of their get up. I guess they do look weird with their ninja outfits...

They were very curious on every technology, culture, and the items we have here. I didnt want them to touch any of the lacrima orbs because they act like bombs and when Naruto and Kiba touched one and had slipped from their grasps.... Well, the whole store exploded into pieces and the store owner had probably reported this to Master.... I'm going to be in so much trouble for this....

Anyways, they were pretty excited when they saw decorations and stands being set up around the city. Well for Gaara, seeing on how he looked like when he saw these, he was curious and he probably have not been to a festival. In the ninja world, there are festivals right? I guess he just never went to any of them.

Erza-nee and her team already went back to the guild, probably wanting to see how everyone is with Naru and Itachi in the guild. Erza-nee said that she would contact me if Naru and Itachi are done introducing themselves or something.

Then, my lacrima shard started to glow and revealed a hologram of Erza-nee.

"Naru had made Itachi transform to someone else so its safe for you to introduce them to the guild." Erza-nee said and my lacrima shard dimmed. I turned towards everyone with an excited grin.

"Well! Why dont I introduce you to everyone in the guild?"

~3rd Person PoV~

The whole group of ninjas followed Elina as they looked around in awe of the city. They have never seen a city before, its always been no more than a village. To them, its amazing and they find it beautiful, though they feel a little bit out of place because of the clothing they are wearing compared to the people of Magnolia.

"Here it is! Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Elina exclaimed happily with a wide, welcoming grin and she threw her hands up in the air. They were in awe once again when they saw how big Fairy Tail's building is.

"This is where your whole clan stays?!" Ino asked, pointing up at the building seemingly dumbfounded. Elina put her hands on her hips and nodded.

"I guess you can call it a clan.... But, yeah! This is where the whole guild is! Everyone is looking forward on meeting you all," Elina said as they started walking towards the large open doors of Fairy Tail. "Everyone is a family here in our guild. They can be a little rough sometimes when you meet them but their nice. And also, the guild can be really rowdy so--"

Elina was cut off when suddenly a table came flying to her face and it slid down to the floor. The ninjas' eyes were wide as dinner plates, startled and shocked at the flying table hitting Elina square on the face.

"Oh crap...." Everyone in the guild froze at the sight of Elina, frozen at her spot and her face was red because of the table. The entire guild was staring at her, terrified and shaking when black and red aura started to appear around her.

"I did not throw that table this time! I swear!" Natsu spoke up terrified as beads of sweat started rolling down his temples and he raised his hands up in surrender.

"U-u-um.... Elina-san.... A-are you okay....?" Hinata quietly asked, peaking up worriedly at Elina's tense figure. Suddenly....

"Gajeel...." the eldest Scarlet sister growled as she stared down at Gajeel's shrinking figure.

"I-I didnt mean it!" Gajeel managed to choke out from Erza's terrifying gaze. Apparently he had accidentally pushed Erza's cake to the floor and stepped on it. As of right now, the whole building was now absolutely terrified at the now angry Scarlet sisters as the air was seemingly covered of black and red aura radiating off of both the sisters.