Chapter 15

^^Jason^^ :)

"Mmmmm...Ah! Ale_Shit! Amsbowlaghzks nflr" I pause from in between her legs with her juice dripping off my chin. Is this damn woman talking in tongues? I laugh silently against her glistening caramel thighs. "Shhhhh Schätzchen, the kids are going to hear you." I whisper against her clit causing her to hum and convulse above me. Grabbing her hips again, I settle her sweet pussy back over my mouth.

Eve grabs one of her hands in between her teeth and bite down on it muffling out her continuous screams. Grabbing her ass cheeks, I rotate her hips with my hands above my glistening face at the same time of me dancing my tongue ring along her slit. She lets out another muffled squeal and moan above me. Thank god the kids are fast asleep and I made sure to lock the room door just in case. The walls of my home is pretty thick with my room basically being sound proof, but I am still worried about the possibility of being heard by the little ones. I have to make sure to fully sound proof this place real soon.

Eve grabs a handful of my hair and tugs on it as she begins to ride my face once again after recovering from her first cum session. I suck and swirl at her juicy pussy making sure to catch every single last drop. After all this is my favorite meal of the day and I am no wasteful bitch.

I purposely had my tongue piercing set a little closer to the front then usually done so that I could use my new toy to its full potential. The verdict?....I am getting amazing results. Eve hips jerk choppily above my mouth letting me know that she is about to cum again soon. I rub the metal ball over her clit once more then quickly stick my tongue inside of my beautiful pussy and rubbed the ball on my tongue around on the tight walls of her pussy. I laughed and grinned as she came screaming behind her hand.

Picking her up off of my face, I place her in my lap to straddle me. Eve sags against me as she comes down off of her high. Resting her forehead against mine, we both listen to her heavy breathes. "That was...wow!" She gasps out and I nodded my head feeling proud of myself. I mean who else can say that they made their woman orgasim twice just under ten minutes with only the tongue?

Feeling her wet pussy against my abs made me shift uncomfortably as more blood rushed to my already hard dick.
With a quick turn, I get up and kneel in the bed facing her. "Why don't you turn around and show daddy that ass so I can hit that pretty pussy from the back Schätzchen." Her sweet moan in response floats in my ears causing more electric shocks to shoot to my balls as she toots her caramel ass up in the air.

I groan out as if in pain as I look down at her slippery wet pink treasure. Grabbing her hips, I thrust into the only home I will ever know in this life time. Too bad I can't move in. I thought with a smirk as I slowly flexed my hips and rotated my curved cock in and out real slow. "Baby....uuuuhhh shit. Just. Just don't be so loud. The....fuck!" I whisper out as her tight walls closed in around my dick squeezing the life out of me.

I reach down to slap her plump juicy ass and hum in approval when I see it shake and vibrate from the flat of my hand. Eve squealed again and tried to shoot forward in surprise. Laughing, I grab her hips and kept her while I shift angles in my pussy. Finding her g spot, I thrust in even harder grunting as she tightens up even more on me. The damn woman was getting too loud. I pull Eve up, while I still thrust into her and rain kisses along her neck and back. My hand covers her mouth muffling out her orgasmic screams.

White dots and stars start to fly around in front of my vision as I throw my head back and groan loudly. My balls tighten painfully for a brief few seconds before releasing all of my pent up frustration. Breathing hard, I am still semi hard inside of my woman, I glance over at the bedside clock and laugh. She wiggles around in front of me as I begin to rub and pet her again. Her ass ain't going anywhere anytime soon.