Chapter 14: Again

"That was pretty interesting, huh?" I asked Sein, once we were done with the meeting.

"I guess it was. After all, we would just watch a movie for our favorite actors even if it sucks." 

"What do you mean?" We would watch a boring movie, just for the sake of our favorite actors?

"Yeah. Like you know, I was bearing the meet only for my friend." He gave me a side hug and proceeded walking ahead through the palace halls. So, he was bearing the meet for me? So sweet huh.

 "Hey..hey stop! Are you taking any writing classes?" I jogged ahead to catch up with his lengthy strides.

"Ha ha, no. Why'd you ask?" A deep chuckle left his lips.

"Because you just rephrased a phrase." I pointed out and met his back when his body suddenly halted.

"Why'd you stop, idiot?" I rubbed my forehead to subside the pain his masculine back caused.

"That was an insult you know?" he stuck his bottom lip out, turning to face me.

"What was an insult?"

"Any normal person who knows english can do that." He rolled his eyes annoyed, and turned forward to walk again.

"Haha, you said about normal people, Sein. We both know that you are no where near normal." I laughed slapping his back.

"Haha." He laughed at me, which definitely was an attempt to mock me. His attempt had failed drastically as we both knew well that he was trying to stifle his laughter by the mockery act.

"So, what was up with this Samuel guy? He was sending daggers through his eyes. Thank God, they weren't real, or else what would have happened to you?" he made a pity face and shook his head biting his lip.

I rolled my eyes saying, "Ha ha I will be very happy. No doubt about that okay? And yeah, you don't know right?"

"What?"

"Samuel's my ex." I sighed deeply and continued to saunter through the halls. 

I took five to ten steps without a sound entering my ears, except for the light thumping sound of my steps on the hard floor of the palace. It took a good 5 seconds to realise that Sein was not by my side.

I spun a 180 degree to see Sein rooted in his place like a statue, five steps away from me. "You coming or not?" I yelled, my yell echoing through the empty hallway.

He shook his head repeatedly, and skipped his way to me. "Why didn't you tell me earlier today?" He asked me with a blank expression, not revealing a trace of his inner thoughts. I never actually had seen him with a blank expression and that caused a weird feeling to twirl in my stomach. 

I shrugged nonchalantly. "Maybe, because it was not important."

"You wouldn't have said me if I didn't ask you now?" he asked, a tinge of betrayal playing in his tone though his face did not give away anything. I couldn't decipher the way he was speaking. Why was he shooting this kind of questions towards me? 

"I don't know," I answered honestly to his question on wait. Maybe, I would have said him, but definitely not this early. 

He nodded his head as if sending a message my way that he understood what I said. "I would've still known though, right? Like sooner or later."

"Yes."

"Then what about Phillipe? Don't you think that he deserves to know. After all, no brother would be ecstatic with the idea of his sister's ex living under the same roof as him." He definitely stroke a beat this time. I shared my darkest secrets with Ivanna and Valery but not with Sein and Phillipe. Phillipe would definitely be angry, but more disappointed and sad when he realises this.