Chapter 32: No More

As all of you may know I was the author of Warped Goes One Direction but I deleted it at 200k read and 1000 or so votes because I kept getting hate because of it. I've been receiving tons of messages about it lately...saying they want it back and all that fun shit...I'm not really sure if I should because in all honesty I don't know shit about 1D...I'm a metalhead ask me a slayer song and I'll hum it in your fucking ear I dare you. Well basically what I'm trying to say is Do you really want it back? To those who don't know it's just a shitty story about what happens if 1D got invited to Warped Tour...in my opinion there'll be a fucking apocalypse but in the story one of them fall in love with this really bad ass masked vocalist called the guitar goddess. It's a shit plot to me but if you want it back then I'll honor thy will. 😘 leave a message or a comment because I have literally nothing else to do. Also would you want a sequel about Mafia of Mine because I've got this sick plot in mind.

Luca

As I stood there watching the series of mourning people unfold before me, I couldn't do anything but sit in the corner mindlessly. The black coffin in the center of the room made an unsettling feeling whirl around my gut....it made me want to kill Jhai just one more time just to relish in his misery. As I sit here watching tears fall from the eyes of those who mourn, I wish I'd have a heart to care. Dani already has my heart and I doubt I'm ever getting it back.

"My condolences Luca..I know you had a good relationship with the deceased" one of our former clients formally addressed me as I merely nodded and shooed him off. I was too preoccupied with one thought, that thought was Dani Shaw Clemente...my wife and the mother of my future child.

"Bastard deserved it" I mumbled when he was out of hearing range for all they knew Jhai was killed by a rival gang...no further explanations....nobody really cared, Jhai was a dick. I watched as more people passed by with false condolences as groups of gossipers shrouded the place. I sighed it wasn't visiting hours yet. I wanted nothing more than to lay by Dani's side and wait for her to wake up..,it had been months since she was shot...the bullet narrowly missing her spinal chord and stopping just enough so it didn't hit anything vital. It was still a critical shot and I blame my self for it. I should've seen it coming...all the motives were bright as daylight but I still missed it. The doctor had announced that Dani will regain her consciousness in a few weeks or so but I just couldn't wait that long. It's been so long since I've heard her melodious voice, since I felt her gentle touch, or her contagious smile...and the sex too. I was only a man and I want my wife. 

<<Luca>>

<<Luca>>

"The Doctor called..." Lila approached me with tears in her eyes

(Ha! You thought it was gonna be that easy....afraid not sorry if I'm getting all your emotions jumbled up....I love you don't hate me.)
****
10 years later

"Hey dad! Tell me stories about mom again" Bash gave me a toothy grin that matched the bright smiles of his mother. It was nostalgic knowing today was going to be his 8th birthday...too bad Dani couldn't be here. She would've love the bouncy castle set up in the backyard. I'm pretty sure she'd scare the kids away with her childish nature