chapter nine: [saving sheriff]

"He found what he was looking for; and she didn't think it could be her. "

    Indigo's POV

I suspiciously walked around, not running like I usually was. What was so different? I was in the same t-shirt, the same woods...

    "Indigo!"

My head snapped back at the sound of Stiles' voice. I started jogging, until I began running that way, hurrying towards the constant yelling. I pushed past trees as always, but these were closer together, making it harder to run through. I groaned as I squeezed through, stumbling as I made it through.

    "Stiles! Where are you?!" I yelled, stopping in place.

After hearing nothing, I huffed and went off from what I previously heard. I took deep breaths as I ran, trying to steady my heart.

  "Stiles!" I yelled again. Nothing. I sniffled as I ran, crying. What was so wrong? What if I didn't find him? What would happen to him?

     "Indigo!" The voice was slightly different this time. It wasn't Stiles'.

Suddenly, my view began to shake, and the next thing I know, I see Scott shaking me.

   I let out a deep breath, as does Scott as I began to wake up. I wipe the water from my eyes, feeling that my tears had been real.

"Indigo? Are you okay?" Scott whispered.

I silently nodded, sitting up.

   "That didn't sound alright. Why were you screaming Stiles' name?" He gently asked. My eyes widened.

"I was- actually screaming?"

Scott slowly nodded. I dropped my gaze to my lap, shaking my head from left to right solemnly.

   "Scott, what's happening to me?"

˛

I sighed as I pushed open the door to Harris' room, since my nightmare had made me and Scott 20 minutes late to school.

  "Oh, Miss. Indigo. So nice of you to finally join us." He sarcastically nodded, as I rolled my eyes and took an empty seat. I noticed Stiles' kept his eyes on me, although the seat next to him was taken up. Which, honestly, I didn't know if I wanted to sit next to him. After my nightmare, and considering my dreams has basically happened-

"Speaking of Miss. Indigo, all students below a C average are required to attend the parent/ teacher conferences tonight." He sighed, making eye contact with specific students.

  "Also on the subject, where's McCall?"

I rolled my eyes again, knowing just as well where he was. While I had to come to school, Scott got to go run off into the woods with Allison. Like that's fair.

  I trail my eyes to Stiles mindlessly and see him leaning towards Danny. I chuckle as he struggles to balance, until the chair finally gives, and he smashes to the floor. I slap my hand to my mouth to cover the fit of giggles.

He quickly stood up, brushing himself off as he cheeks grew a definite red.

˛