Happy Blu

1 month later:

It was late at night and the last week I'd be here. I'd called Matthew at least 3 times every week since I left. Pepper checked on me every two weeks and I haven't heard from my parents throughout my stay. No surprise there.

I had a longer workout with Nate in order to be in tip top shape for the VS Fashion Show in a few days. I didn't have time to stop and get the vegan pizza that Nate had gotten me hooked on from all our movie nights, so I called in my order. He was over Eddie, his ex most definitely, but he isn't dating anyone yet. He still gets lonely, so I invite him over every now and then.

He has been a rock for me the last month. He always knew what to say when I was less than a inch away from getting on a plane home which was every week.

I heard a knock at my door and my stomach got happy at the thought of the pizza going in it. I grabbed my wallet and opened the door, shuffling through my wallet to find a ten dollar bill.

"Hold on, I'm sorry..." I spoke still digging through it. The man cleared his throat. I looked up and dropped my wallet at my feet as my heart fell out my chest. I jumped up on the guy holding the pizza wrapping my legs around his waist and kissed his sweet lips. He carried us through the door way. He set down the pizza, never breaking the kiss. I pulled back and smiled.

"Matthew, you sneaky little thing!" I yelled with pure excitement, love, and joy.

"I'm just glad you are this excited to see me. Do you always invite the pizza delivery guys in?" He asked joking and I laughed.

"You don't know how many times I've been close to jumping on a plane to come see you." I said and he smiled down at me.

"I'm glad you didn't. I've had this ticket ready for the last two weeks." He replied and I laughed, smacking his chest.

"I can't believe you are here." I said back kissing him again, leading him into my bedroom. He pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me.

"You did miss me?" He asked with a smirk and I laughed under him pulling him close to kiss his collarbone. He moaned grabbing the hem of my t-shirt pulling it up. He pulled back kissing my lips, his tongue asking for permission. I granted it access to explore my mouth.

He trailed his fingers along my stomach. He pulled back flipping us.

"Ab twins?" He said quirking his eyebrow and lifting his shirt. I grinded against him.

"You are the silliest person ever. I missed you so much." I said laying down on him.

"I missed you too, baby girl." He replied stroking my hair.

"How is it back home?" I asked and he shook his head. "I don't know much, Blu. You're the only reason I left my cabin at all. I only go to school because I can always just imagine you yelling at me for not going." He said and I laughed.

"I'm glad you know me so well." I commented squeezing his torso. He chuckled. "I haven't seen your mom around town though in the little time I spend out." He said and I shook my head.

"I wouldn't want to show my face if I were her either." I shot back. "Why? Your face is perfect." He said and I giggled.

"My dad is cheating on her and I thought she was cheating on him." I said and Matthew sighed. "How do you know that?!" He asked. "I caught him in my room." I said softly.