45. Hundred Percent Positive

Her...

"Emma? Emma, baby, get up." Dean's voice filled my head as I slowly opened my eyes.

"Hi." He smiled sweetly when I sat straight.

"I just had the scariest dream ever!" I instantly cut to the chase, rubbing my eyes.

"Oh? What was it about?" He smirked, pulling my hand to his mouth to give it a few light kisses.

"We-we were naked and sleeping, and then some woman came rushing in an-and she started hugging and kissing you! So I-I I snapped! Yes, I snapped. And asked her who she was, saying and I quote, "Get your hands off my boyfriend, weird woman in my bedroom!" then asked, "Who the hell are you?!" an-and do you know what she said??" Eyes widened, scared face on.

"What?" He whispered, like he too was scared.

"She said she was your mother!" I squirmed. Laughing softly, he dropped both our hands, laced together, on the sheets.

"Why would you dream something like that? My mother died when I was less than twelve years old, and so did Jake's Mom." He looked at our hands, sadly.

Oh, my god! I didn't know that! I'm the worst girlfriend ever!

"I'm so sorry, baby, I didn't know." It was my turn to pull his hand and kiss it for comfort.

And the worst googler ever..

"No, don't be, baby. It has been a very long time since then. Maybe you only dreamt about that because of our talk last night. About babies and protection and getting pregnant and all that." He had a theory and it made sense.

"Yeah, maybe that's it.. but it was so weird, I mean, she even looked lik--"

"Dean! Is she okay? Did she really faint?" An unfamiliar voice rushed into the room a few seconds before a beautiful blonde did, followed by a brunette that looked a bit like..

"Oh, my god!! But you--wasn't-I mean--" I panicked.

It's her! It's the woman! But Dean said..

I turned to gape at him only to find him too busy laughing!

Like a Hyena, may I add.

"You are so Mean. My heart broke for you." I shook my head then turned to the beautiful dark haired woman, with a laughing blonde next to her, "You're real..?"

"Yes, I'm real." She smiled sweetly. "Hi, again. Please don't faint this time. I'm Anna, Dean's Mother, and this is Lizzy, my sister and Jake's mother." She gracefully introduced standing at the foot of the bed.

"Wait, Jake's mother?" I grinned like there's no tomorrow.

Aw, brothers married sisters! That's so cute!

"Yes, which unfortunately means Bobby's wife." Jake's mother rolled her eyes, making me giggle next to the stupid mean Dean.

"I heard that!" Bobby yelled from outside.

"Good!" She teased him back.

"Breakfast is ready! Come on." Max was the one to summon us down. Both women turned to me and smiled.

"Come on, sweetie, put something on then come downstairs. We'll have breakfast together and get to know each other. I seriously can't believe Dean actually found someone to tame him. He was such a pig! I'm so grateful you're here." Mrs. Parker beamed at me as I shared her full smile.

And now I'm reminded that I'm naked and so is her son and we're only covered in sheets.

Great first impression, Emma. Oh, no actually, second since they already got the first when you fucking passed out! Who does that?