Chapter 45

Jules woke up on a soft bed, much softer than the one she used at Sofi's place. She looked around and frowned at the white and grey in the room. She looked to her left and her frown deepened at the sight of the balcony behind the white curtain that danced with the breeze.

Where was she?

She looked down at the grey covers and pushed them away freezing when she saw what she had on.

A shirt. A man's shirt.

She took a moment to remember what happened last night and as the familiar scent reached her nose, she realized where she was.

The room smelled of Ceaser so she was at Ceaser's place, in his room, in his bed and in his shirt. Her hair seemed to be dancing behind her and she reached up to touch it and realized also that her bun was gone.

Ceaser.
Just like the thought of him had summoned him, Ceaser walked right through the door and Jules looked up freezing at the sight of him shirtless. Ceaser couldn't help the smirk that took possession of his lips.

"Feasting your eyes." He said

Jules snapped her gaze back to his face.
"I-I was just..."

"I was kidding." He said as he shut the door with his leg and walked towards her. Jules noticed the tray in his hand then.

"Wha-?"

"Shh," Ceaser said as he placed the tray on her lap and sat next to her. "You can look at me anytime you want." He looked into her eyes and reached up to her lips and brushed it with the pad of his thumb "I'm yours for the taking just like you are mine."

Jules smiled
"A bit presumptuous, don't you think?"

"Not really." He said, "Just stating facts."

Jules' smile fell as his hand wandered to her cheek and her neck making her eyes shut and her head tilted to the side.

"Now eat." He ordered.

Jules opened her eyes to look at him. He was making her head spin. She looked down at the tray and smiled.

Toast. Butter. Jam. Eggs benedict. Coffee. Juice.
"Did you make this?"

He smiled and she knew right away.
"Have you had any?" She asked as she buttered the toasts

"When you're around, you're the only thing that comes to mind." He said, "I'll have you when you're done."

Jules stopped buttering to look at him.
"You know you said that yesterday but you didn't do anything."

Ceaser's eyes turned dark.
"You're playing with fire Jules."

She matched his gaze.
"Maybe I love getting burned."

Ceaser's gaze fell to her lips and Jules couldn't help putting her butter smudged finger in her mouth to lick it off, taking her sweet delicious time making Ceaser's clench his jaw as he snapped his gaze back to her to see the playful glint in them.

"What happened yesterday?" Jules asked changing the subject as she gave Ceaser a toast to bite on.

He took a bite.
"You were asleep on your desk when I got there."

"Oh," Jules said with food in her mouth. "I was so tired, I didn't sleep much the previous night."

"Why, what happened?" He asked, concerned

She shrugged.
"Had a lot of thinking to do regarding what you asked of me."

Ceaser smiled
"And?"