Nope not gonna happen...

Lloyd's POV
Me and Kai were pacing back and forth in the computer room. Zane was helping Jay and Cole was trying to calm down by rocking back and forth. I heard the door open and shut not thinking anything of it just kept pacing. I stopped noticing more than one person came running, I looked up to see Kai get tackled to the ground and Jay did as well. Snowflake jumped away from Zane and ran into the next room making Zane run after him, after leaving I heard another thud. I saw Prue run in and tackled Cole the rest of the way to the ground, I then felt someone jump on my back making me fall slightly till I caught my self.

"Prue?!!!!"

Cole hugged her tightly and she snuggled into his chest I stared kinda weird at him considering he was scared to like her. I put the person on my back down and turned around to be met with Aylin's beautiful purplish brown eyes. I pulled her in for a hug and she wrapped her arms around me and I melted into the hug.

"How did you guys get out?"

"My powers are insane!"

I looked at Prue not taking my arms away from Aylin and smiled.

"What happened?"

She put a big smile on her face.

"I can teleport! I started thinking of how badly I didn't want any of us to be there and we all ended up out side the monastery"

Cole kissed her head and started to pet her hair. Prue's face turned bright red as she kissed his cheek. I smiled and held Aylin close I looked to Kai and Ebony to notice them making out . I raised an eye brow at them and poked Aylin in the side and pointed to them she giggled and they pulled away blushing. I laughed and blushed slightly sighing kinda loud. Zane walked in with Mel on his back laughing and Jay came in carrying Amaya bridal style.

"Wait do you guys have crushes on us?"

We all blushed at Mel's sudden question.

"Well th-that doesn't matter right now...right now all of you are sleeping in our rooms until we defeat Grayson"

Everyone looked at me shocked but all the girls just smiled.

"Deal"