A/N- *Question at the End

Hey you's!! Happy New Year!! It's been a while and I apologize for that. A lot of stuff has been going on in my life that I've never told you all about.

Ok, so for a while now, I've had really bad anxiety, mainly social anxiety. It is a lot better now, but I've been trying to deal with it and trying to overcome it. This has caused me to push Daunting Fires to the side and I'm sorry I kept you guys waiting. The last chapter I've published took about four months to put together. Again, I'm really sorry.
I kept going back to it almost every single day and tried to add at least a sentence or edit what I had already written.

But even with that, many of you have supported me and encouraged me to update and on my worst days, a lot of that pushed me forward. So thank you for that. You have no idea how that has picked me up.

Also, thanks for 1,000 votes and 70 comments!! I look back at when I started and how nice you guys have been to me with all your support. Love you guys.

*Also also, I'm not sure if writing an epilogue would be too much or make the story worse. I like how the story ended and I'm not sure if you guys would rather keep it at that or have me add more. Let me know, if you want.

WITH LOVE AND APPRECIATION
         -DL1