I'm Not Going To Denver

I was originally making Amy going to Denver with Damon and Elena but you guys didn't want me to write it like that. The name of this chapter was originally "I'm going to Denver" taken from the TV series "Grey's Anatomy" when Mark Sloan has struggles about his fascination with Lexie.

I do not own TVD only my OC

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

I'm not going to Denver

I hadn't been sleeping long before Rebekah came through the door of Klaus' bedroom. She shook me gently to wake me up. 

"Amy, you have visitors." She told me.

"Tell them to go away." I said and snuggled even closer to Klaus.

"It's your sister and Damon. They want to bring Jeremy home." Rebekah said and I looked up at her. 

"What? Why?" I brought myself up a little.

"She didn't say." Rebekah answered.

 I looked at Klaus. There's no way in hell he would let me leave. 

"Let me talk to him first. Tell Elena to wait." I said with a sigh. Rebekah nodded and left the room. I didn't want to wake him. He looked so peaceful but I kissed his chest, trying to be seductive. 

"Klaus?" I whispered in between kisses and I could feel him stirring a little. 

"Are you awake?" He put his hands around me, pulling me on top of him.

"Not quite but almost." He murmured and kissed me slowly and I found myself not wanting it to end.

"Klaus. Elena is here. She wants me to come with her and Damon to Denver to bring Jeremy back." I decided to just jump into it. He opened his eyes with a low growl and held me tighter to him.

"You're not going anywhere with Damon Salvatore!" Klaus locked eyes with me. He was afraid of Damon hurting me.

"Elena won't let that happen. Can't we just hear her out?" I argued but Klaus shook his head.

"What do I have to do to persuade you?" I told him seductively and kissing him on his chest again.

"Don't do that." He's still growling. 

"Don't you understand that I can't let you go with them? I really do not trust Damon at all. For all I know, he could kill you in an instant. I can't risk losing you." Klaus brushed my hair out of the way. I could see he was scared for me. I decided to respect his wishes.

"Ok, I won't go to Denver, if that's what makes you happy. I don't want to bring you any pain." I gave him a passionate kiss and got up.

"Where are you going?" He asked me a little hurt.

"To tell my sister to get the hell out of here." I answered with a smile. I walk downstairs and saw Elena standing there. This is the first time since the whole linking-stuff with the originals and them willing to sacrificing me.

"Hey, how are you? I've been trying to call you for over a week." Elena asked and held out her arms to hug me but I took a step back, not wanting her anywhere near me.

"I'm not ready to do this. I'm not going to Denver with you." I said, crossing my arms over my chest and Elena looked hurt.

"You don't even care about your own brother? What happened to you?" Elena spat at me, and I was getting angry, protective and smug, all at the same time.