IMAGINE: Aidan proposing to you

Rain splatters on to the cobblestone walkway in the park as it falls lazily from the night sky. Aidan and you hold each other's hands while listening to the steady sound of rain hitting the ground. "For some reason it's so peaceful to walk in the rain, don't you think?" You ask your boyfriend. He nods, not even bothering to say anything. He's been acting so weird tonight. You halt and make him stop as well. "Y/N." He frowns. You let go of his hand and put your hands on your hips. "All right, Aidan, that's it. Something is wrong. You've barely said a word to me tonight. What's wrong?" You ask. "Nothing." He mumbles, looking forward. You sigh exasperatedly and put a hand on your head. You look at Aidan. "You're a really bad liar, you know that?" You say. He kicks the ground with his feet and you roll your eyes. You walk forward, grab his face in your hands, and make him look you in the eye. "Aidan, we've been dating each other for a while now. Can't we at least be honest with each other?" You ask. Your boyfriend stares down at you and a curly piece of his hair flicks over one of his eyes. You squash a smile that threatens over your lips at the thought of how handsome he is. "Please." You beg quietly. Aidan searches your eyes, his eyebrows furrowing. You're surprised when tears pool in his eyes. "Aidan." You whisper, frowning. He puts his hands on your hips and then drops to his knees. "Y/N, I'm just going to say this before I pass out from nervousness. I love you so much. The day I met you was the best day of my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you-as your husband." He states. Your eyes widen and a small gasps escapes past your lips. Aidan reaches into his pocket to pull out a velvet box and then opens it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. "Would you please be my wife, Y/N? To spend the rest of our crazy days together?" He asks. Your chin quivers and you laugh, sniffing. Tears roll down your cheeks. "Of course I will." You answer. You throw yourself into Aidan's arms and he holds you tightly, breathing heavily. "Oh, thank goodness." He whispers against your neck. You pull back to looking at him, grinning. "Do you really think I'd say no?" You ask. He shrugs, smiling sheepishly. "You're so silly, Aidan Turner." You whisper, before kissing him passionately.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!