The Magical World of Dr. Seuss

I was tagged so you guys get to read my answer to questions. ARE YOU HAPPY?!?

Rules-

1. Post these rules on your tags.

2. Tag 13 people.

3. You have to answer all 13 questions and some of your own.

4. You have to do this tag.

5. Tag must be done within a week, or however long the tagger gives you.

6. Be creative with the name (is it good enough? Or do I have to try harder?)

7. Must be published in a book.

8. Tag backs are allowed.

Okay. So facts.
-I'm around 5 feet tall.
-I have really small feet compared to my friends.
-I play the flute and I'm planning on learning how to play the guitar.
-Blue eyes, brownish blonde hair (in desc.)
-I secretly love Minecraft.... shhh don't tell anyone.
-I wear brown and blue glasses that look super cool (in my opinion) and look black from a distance.
-I'm weird and I have weird friends.

To be honest I think that's enough facts :P

Questions!

Favorite shade of your favorite color? I honestly like a light shade of purple the best.

Favorite flavor of anything? I really like the flavor of butterscotch!

Favorite fruit? APPLES

Learning/want to learn another language? I would like to learn french but I don't know if I would be able to.

WHAT DOES JOHN CENA HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?! JOHN CENA!? YOU MEAN MOM CENA. Sorry... that's an inside joke with me and my sister xD

Are you purgeturbed that you have to list the triple threat thirteen? Nah I'm all good. :P

How many books have you read in total? Sh#t I don't know. A lot. Is that an answer?

Favorite artist? Does TaxyCab work? xD

Day person or Night person? Night. I usually write my books around 9pm to 3am... but that's when most of the ideas pop into my mind.

If you had to chose, cherry or orange flavored cough syrup? Cherry.

Tea or coffee? Okay I'm probably gonna get hate for this :P Tea.

Ice cream or Fro-Yo? Ice cream.

Lastly write a short story using flabbergasted, zucchini, and quiff.

Once apon a time there was a man named Sushi Quiff and was often bullied by a few people because of the little quiff in his hair. He eventually was so flabbergasted from the bulies he pulled a zucchini from his lunch box and slapped them with it. They all died three days later, including Sushi, from food poisoning. The End.
D'you like it? :D

TAGS!
00kai_

BatGalByNight

BuggieBugz

Ianites_Dragon

Its_Lee_

ShadowGalWriting

RebekahOwen

mduck2014

JanetplysMC

jadenlovesya99

sbsparklezpizza

TheCrazyNINJA

theshipper123

My questions for you.....

1. What's your favorite video game?

2. What's your favorite color?

3. Favorite song?

4. Pink or purple?

5. Fault in our Stars or Divergent?

6. Have you played Minecraft Story mode yet? If so tell me what you think about it.

7. Make a short story including the words pirate, dresser, and blanket.
--------------------------

BTW I was tagged by 00kai_