Overprotective! CBS X Reader

For LipstickJungle222. Hope you like it. :3

P.S. I freakin love your stories!

You have been with Christian for as long as you can remember. He started out as a RED Sniper and you two have gotten close since then. Though seemingly calm and rigid on the outside, Sniper was actually full of emotion just as all the other people you knew. He'd laugh, break down, get mad or just plain smile. You've always loved that smirk of his, and so, you were devastated when that bright, handsome face of his has been reduced to something horribly different by the tortures of the BLU team.

Luckily, he seemed to remember you as the only good thing that came from his past and with that said, he started going after everyone who put him through that torment. He was still the same to you, but also different. It's like when you touch a rough, entirely different hand but his familiar warmth is still there.
Sniper or Brutal, you didn't care.

"I still love you," you'd remind him every now and then, and the exclusiveness you have in your relationship only drove him into trying to fulfill a deeper purpose.

"Anybody who comes near mah Sheila should pass through me," he said to himself as he looked at your sleeping form seated beside the driver's seat. You two had just gone from a hunting trip and are now making your way back to the base via his camper. It was a cozy little place and you wouldn't mind riding it everyday.

"Sniper," you say, waking up, "can we go to town tomorrow?"

"Whattya gonna do there, sheila?"

"Well, the team has been running short on supplies lately," you replied, "I'll just...you know- shop for groceries, stuff like that."

"Alroight," he sighed, "but ahm comin' with ya."

You looked at him with concern and shifted your gaze towards the setting sun on the horizon. He usually lets me go alone...

"Um...ok." you squeaked, putting a hand on his thigh.

Timeskip

"Alright Sniper, we-"

"Don't call me that sheila," he interrupted gruffly, "Christian or Brutal will do..."

You held his hand. "I know you're still hurt from what they did...I know your past haunts you and you want little to nothing to do with it-"

"Ya got that roight."

You glared at him. "and," you continued, "although I'm reluctant, if you think it'll help you adjust, then alright. Brutal or Christian it is."

He looked down at you and gave the first warm, sincere smile you have ever seen since his abduction. "Thanks sheila."

You can't help but smile as well and looked back at your shopping list.

"Alright Christian," you giggled, "we just need to get Scout's supplements."

"He's not a baby, (Y/N)." CBS huffed, pushing the cart for you. You playfully punched his shoulder.

"His mom is very worried for him, the least we could do is make sure he's ok out of the battlefield."

Brutal rolled his eyes as you two approached the cashier. The plan was to come here, shop, then go back- but there was one problem.

"Ah piss," Brutal growled, tightening his grip on the handle of the cart, "tha loine's lookin' long sheila."

"That's ok Christian," you said, tucking the list inside your purse, "you can wait in the van."