Chapter 41

(Eva's POV)

We all found a table and relaxed. But I couldn't shake that something isn't right.

I guess the girls noticed my concerned look and started to get edgy.

"Hey Eva, you ok?"

I looked at Athena and shook my head.

"Something isn't right..."

The girls started to look around too and it just made them more anxious.

"Guys what's going on? We can feel your wolves."

It was Nate. I smiled at Ariana but once you've been marked you can really feel what your mate is feeling.

"I don't know Nate. Eva says somethings wrong."

Nate doesn't miss a heart beat when he says

"We're on our way."

"We need to leave.."

I was about to get up when someone screamed and a smoke bomb exploded inside the mall making us all fall a couple feet from each other.

I hit my head pretty hard, so my vision was foggy.

I could hear someone calling my name but the pain from my head was getting worse.

"Focus on healing! Focus on your vision getting better! It's the only way Eva!"

I listened to Rosie and focused on my vision clearing up, and my head from hurting. I didn't think it was working until I heard perfectly.

"Eva!? Eva look at me!! Cmon we need to leave!"

I looked up and Athena was right there helping me up while Destiny was helping Ariana up.

"Rogues!!!!!" Someone yelled and sure enough they came pouring in. One right after the other.

I jumped to my feet and shifted.

"Run. Now!"

They all shook their heads and shifted with me.

"We are NOT leaving you! You fight WE fight!"

Ariana growled at the rogues that started to come near us.

"Alright. Ariana you take the 3 on the left, Destiny and Athena the 6 on the right. I got the 4 in the middle."

We waited until they came at us first which didn't take long considering they pounced the second they had the chance.

They charged at us and the fight was on. Ariana was handling herself ok, and so were Destiny and Athena.