File: Forced Bonding

"Okay... You said these were jiggly cheese...and they're eating...all the cheese?"

"Yes, Fish Face," You could practically hear Clint rolling his eyes. "For the last time, yes they're cheese...eating cheese.. Oh, wait...Tony just got eaten."

"Can't you show a little care?" Percy huffed into his mic, picking himself off from some rubble. The cheese, with one of its large yellow arms, had smacked the demigod three streets away. He had slammed through walls, wood and plaster, before landing near Shwarma. "Oh, hey. Isn't this...?" Percy remembered vaguely Tony talking about taking the team here again since he had never gone. He tapped his mic again, speaking when he heard static, "What's happening now?"

"Well, I need you up here. The cheese thing just split into a small army. We need to kill them off and keep them from reforming."

"Actually," Percy stretched his arms over his head and cracked his neck. "I kind of want to hit the big one..." He tapped the pocket of his cloak. Percy had chosen to wear a black cloak with a skin tight shirt that went up to cover the bottom half of his face. His pants were a black color with lots of pockets.

"How'll you get up there?" Clint asked, curious.

Percy looked to his left as Thor crashed next to him, swinging his hammer, "Eh, I gotta ride." He turned towards the god and lifted up his arm, catching the blonde's attention. "I need to get to that." He pointed to his left just as the monster tried to eat Tony again. "Can you throw me?"

Thor blinked, "You wish for me...to throw you?"

Percy tugged on his fingerless gloves and smirked under his mask, "Yeah, it'll be fun." He flipped his pen in the air before catching it.

"As you wish," The god gripped the back of the raven haired teen's cloak and bent his knees, tossing the boy high into the air. He was slightly worried for him, there was always the chance that Percy could get hurt because of him.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"How's Halo?" Steve asked as he ran over towards Hawkeye who was looking out over the city.

Clint looked over, shooting an arrow as he answered, "He's fine. He said he was going to go after the giant one. I don't know how he's going to get up there..."

Thor shouted and then there was a hooded figure sailing through the air, landing on the cheese in between its black beady eyes. Halo stood, his hands gripping tightly on a bronze sword.

"Oh, yeah!" Tony flew by, shouting at the top of his lungs. He shot at the smaller monsters, using missiles to get more at once. "It's Riptide! Halo's gettin' serious!"

"More like annoyed." Percy retorted. He stabbed down, earning a roar from the food. "It's so hungry! I think I'm just going to eat this thing."

"Ewwww! That's nasty! It's been walking all over the ground!"

"Shut up, Birdbrain. I'm starving. I'll eat any -ugh!" Percy was suddenly back handed and sent crashing through some glass at a building next to Clint. His shoulder was caught on part of the wall, twisting him and sending him tumbling on his side.

"Halo!" Everyone shouted when the demigod disappeared into a building.

"I got 'im." Clint made his way down to ground level, running into the next door building. He kicked a monster away that seemed to wander from the others. "Hey, Perce, you okay?"

"Mm' yeah...I'm jus' chillin'..." Percy waved. His shoulder looked dislocated, blood pouring down his right arm. He had a cut over his left brow, the red liquid threatening to fall into his eye. There was rubble over his legs, a small puddle of blood seeping out from under the pile. He simply waved his hand through the pain. "Lie down with me, Barton."

Clint rolled his eyes but kneeled, lying down away from the blood. "How do I get you out of here?" That was what they did. Barton and Jackson would argue all time but when one was stuck somewhere, all they would do was ask how to help or, if it was serious, only eye contact was needed.

Percy shot him an annoyed glance, green eyes dull but still shining with its usual annoyance directed at Clint.

"Right. Right. I thought so..." The archer put a hand on his chin in thought. "Okay, so you said that we can't move the stuff on your legs but your shoulder needs to be stabilized. Easy." Clint brought his eyes up, straining to see what was over him from where he lay. "Hmm... looks like you crashed in an old library. Nice."

He got up, grabbing a coat that seemed to be abandoned, and ripped the fabric into strips. "We can use this to wrap your shoulder. I'll call Bruce and Cap to help with the-"

The building shook suddenly and Clint quickly scanned the area. Books fell from their shelves and the ceiling seemed to be caving from where the wood was still damp from the weekend rain. He ran over, dragging a rolling table and used it to cover Percy's head just as the building caved.

"Hey, Fish Face, you ok-"

"Of all the people to be stuck in a building with..." Percy cut in sounding vaguely annoyed. "I must have the worst luck to be stuck in here with you."

"You know what, forget you."