Be yourself

Alexandria P.O.V

It's been a couple of days and Klaus has finally told me about the Alpha's threats. I told him I already knew which he wasn't happy about but that's not the point the point is to protect our family from anyone who means harm.

'' Nicholas please stop taking your clothes off.'' I told the little boy as I dressed him for the third time today. I heard chuckling behind me, I turned my head to spot Klaus sketching in his book.

'' What's so funny chuckles ?'' I questioned with a small smile on my face as I finished dressing Nicholas.

'' You and our son pulling faces at each other. It's highly amusing.'' Klaus answered with a smile to match mine. I giggled and kissed Nicholas on the cheek in which the little boy giggled and crawled over to his father.

'' What are you sketching ?'' I asked as I sat opposite him and watch Nicholas crawl onto the sofa and sit next to Klaus and watch him intently.

'' Something gorgeous.'' 

'' And what is that gorgeous thing ?'' I questioned.

'' You.'' He answered, I blushed at him which made Klaus's smile bigger. Nicholas crawled onto Klaus and sat on his lap and rested his head on his chest as he watched Klaus draw.

''Are you alright with the kids I have to shopping with Kol. He has finally got a date.'' I told Klaus as I stood up from the couch.

'' And who is the unfortunate woman ??'' 

'' A girl named Davina, I hear she's  quite lovely.'' Klaus scoffed, I rolled my eyes but gave him a kiss on the lips.

'' I love you.'' He said as he pulled away.