26

Alli
When my shift on watch ended I went straight to the tunnels, Carl was probably there, we needed to work out some kind of plan to get Beth back, plus we need to have some kind of backup place to go to in case something goes wrong. I get to the piano room and see Carl sitting on the floor with a book open next to him, fumbling with a padlock and bobby pins. "What're you doing?" I ask making him jump a little "trying to master lock picking, it could come in handy for what we're doing" he says and I nod "smart".

He gets the lock open and I grab a sheet of paper from a bookshelf then put the cover over the piano to use it as a desk. "Alright come here" I say sounding kind of bossy, but he understood why, he sits next to me on the piano bench and pulls a pencil from a jar that was on the side table. "Okay, what do we know about the group that took Beth?" He asks and I start thinking "they're stalkers, they knew practically everything about us and I don't know how" I say and he starts writing. "Their camp can't be far if they're going to come back everyday, they drove into the woods" I sigh and Carl nods, writing that down too. "we could go out at night to find them, that's what we'd have to do if we want to get her back and keep the prison" Carl suggests and I nod "do you think they left some kind of trail?" I ask and he looks at me "you mean like tire tracks?" he says and I perk up in realization, there probably are tire tracks.

  "We could check, they might be covered by walker tracks though" I say and he shrugs "your dad's a professional tracker, I bet if they're there, he could find it" Carl says and I look at what he wrote

"Enemy Info and Plans
~ Stalkers
~ Close by
~ Have Daryl track to their camp"

his handwriting was kinda messy, but I could read it, and it's not like we've written recently. "So how are we actually going to get Beth out?" I ask and he looks at the paper "I say we try and find the place first so we can get a layout of it, that way we can figure out where we need to go" he suggests and I nod "good idea, we should see if the group came up with anything" I say and he rolls up the paper then we start walking to the cell block.

Beth
"Try and stop me" he says scooting his hand underneath me to undo my bra. Trust me, I will stop him, I don't care what it comes to. I kick my leg up as far as I can, which luckily was enough for my shoe to hit the back of his head. "Hey!" He growls at me and I kick him more "stop it you-" he says turning to pin my legs down so I swing a fist at his head, the impact was enough for me to get out from under him while he was regaining his vision. I kick his crotch as he's on the ground and he falls over in pain. I grab my shirt from the ground and slip it on quickly, then kick him again, it made him go unconscious this time. I search him trying to find a weapon and lucky enough for me I find a knife, it'll have to do.

"First things first" I mumble and stab Joel in the head, one less problem without him on my hands. Now I need to get out of this room. I search Joel again for anything I could use as a distraction and find a walkie talkie, not sure how I didn't notice it before, maybe I could get information on what the guards are doing next if I listen in. I hit the listen button and hold my ear close as I hear the conversation "we can't just sit here and wait for something to happen" I hear a staticky voice say and continue listening "I know we can't, but we don't know where they are, we can't doing anything to help her right now" I hear a man's voice say "Rick! She's my daughter, we can't just leave her with them, we have to look!" I hear.

This one was my dad! That group must've found the station for our walkies and listened in on our conversations, that's how they know so much. I hit the talk button on the walkie, maybe they can help me come up with a way out of here in the least. "Daddy?" I say into the walkie and hear silence for a moment "It's me, Beth" I say into it and it answers quickly this time "Beth! Are you okay? What did they do to you?" Maggie's voice comes through the walkie "I'm okay, they just asked me questions, I didn't answer them" I say leaving out the part about Joel. "Where are you?" She asks and I look around "I don't know, I'm in an office type room right now, I was in a basement before, I killed the leader of this group, but I need to get out now and I'm pretty sure there's guards" I explain and hear light conversation on the other side.

"Do you have a weapon?" Rick asks and I look at the small bloody knife if my hand "just a dagger, enough to kill if I can get them in the head". "What are the walls made of?" He asks and I feel them, it wasn't stone like downstairs it was a normal wall "just like walls in houses" I say quieting my voice since I was closer to the door. "Use the knife to stab a hole in the wall, you could see how many guards there are and where they're standing" he instructs and I nod and start twisting my knife into the wall.

Daryl
We all listen around the walkie for more news from Beth, hopefully there's only a guard or two so she could just escape and get back here. As we're all crowded around the table, Carl and Alli walk in "what's going on?" She asks and I motion for her to come over "Beth found a walkie and we're trying to help her get out" I say and she nods "ok cool" "that's great now we don't have to use our plan" Carl says putting a crumpled piece of paper in his pocket as Beth's voice starts coming through in a whisper now "there's two guards at each door" she informs and Rick picks up the walkie "try to kill one and get his gun, the use it to kill the others" he says and she agrees.

Beth
I look at the knife, it's probably long enough to stab someone through a wall. I look through the small hole I made to get the right position then slam the knife through the wall, I could tell that the guard died because I heard his body collapse, I knew that'd be enough for the second guard to come in, he bursts through  the door and I stab him in the head as hard a I can, then grab his gun, doing the same with the guard I killed through the wall. I walk around the outside of the room and look around the corner, where the other two guards were. I take my aim and shoot the first one quickly followed by the second, now I just have to escape, hopefully there won't be to many men on the outside.