Third Date (kinda explicit? Ehh?)

It's date night and I'm so excited. This guy asked me out in a date and I said yes. He is average, but what made it special was, I was not the one to ask. Its not our first date but our third.

I looked in my closet and there were just jeans and a t-shirt. I want this to be different. I need to go to the store. Gosh girls have it more easily than guys. They can wear dresses, shirts, pants, and it's acceptable. For guys it's just pants. But fuck it! I'm wearing a dress! And I am going to love it.

₪₪₪₪₪₪

₪₪₪₪₪₪

"Hello, welcome to Beauty Exotics." An employee came up to me. "Are you looking for something for your girlfriend?"

"No, me." I said embarrased.

"Sorry for the miss understanding."

"No no it's okay. Um, I need a dress."

"Sure, try on a couple of dresses and we will find what you need, for your date?"

"Yes date." I smiled.

"Now the perfect dress goes along with the date. Where are you going?" She asked me as I followed behind her.

"I really don't know. He said that he was taking me out. He didn't tell me where."

"It's okay, will anything do?"

"If it looks good I'll take it."

"Okey dokey then. Lets get going." She smiled.

₪₪₪₪₪₪

Tried on so many dresses that I got a little stressed out. Different lengths, different colors, different styles. But I finally found the one. A simple light gray dress that stops at my thighs.

The lady said I should add some accessories to the dress, she found me a thin brown belt, a feather necklace, some simple cute bracelets, and a nice black hat

While I was in the store I decided that I was going to buy my shoes here too. She said to go perfectly with my dress I should wear heels instead of low flats. I tried on wedges, platform, and high heels. Until I saw a type that matched the color of my thin belt. Some cute cork high heels that went perfectly with my dress.