Late night trips (9)

^Sasha Pieterse as Brianna Kendrick
___________
•"I only have the bad boy image to keep my fans happy..."•
___________

ALLISON POV:

We have just parked in the car park at Starbucks, Caleb drove my car here (a/n I hate cars so I have no clue about what car it is...just a car u think I guess...), I got out of the car followed by Caleb and looked down at what I was wearing, blue ripped skinny jeans and a black singlet that is covered Blake's sweatshirt.

Caleb was wearing blue wash jeans and a blue button up yet casual shirt, all in all he looked hot.

I could see the common occurrence of girls looking at Caleb with lustful glances which made me giggle a little. Just if they knew.

We walked up the stairs hand in hand and instantly spotted the blonde mop of hair belonging to either of the twins.

"Hey guys, this is Caleb" I said introducing him wanting to get it out of the way.

A chorus of heys and his were heard before we sat down in the booth, nor Aiden or Chase were here, neither Bella and her +1.

We started talking about random stuff when Bella's familiar face walked into Starbucks happily, followed by a gorgeous blonde, this girl IS gorgeous, she had all the eyes of the guys on her and she knew it, but unlike most teenagers these days, she didn't flaunt her gorgeousness, she had a simple red summer dress on that just reached her knees and a pretty cardigan on, her hair was down in its natural waves, she would look amazing in anything!!!

"Hey all, this is Brianna my cousin, the one I wanted you all to meet" Bella gushed, she obviously loves her cousin.

I loved my cousin too.

"Hey Brianna, I'm Ally and this is Caleb, Dean, Jake and Damon" I said feigning happiness as I pointed to each of them who gave a small wave in recognition.

"Who is he?" Bella says straight forward pointing at Caleb, once you get to know Bella you see how outgoing and forward she really is.

"This is Caleb" I smiled.

The group fell into another conversation, Caleb joining in and Brianna who told us, or more like whispered to call her Bri, was just sitting quietly.

A few minutes later, Aiden and Chase turned up, Chase smiling at me as a sign of apology and me nodding to say it's accepted and Aiden winking at Bri causing her face to go aflame.

"Who's this lovely lady" he asked nodding his head towards Bri.

"Off limits" me and Bella reply together causing Aiden to roll his eyes, Chase sits beside me so I'm in between Caleb and him, Damon next to Caleb and Aiden grabs a chair and once again drags it backwards and sits on it.

"Who's the other guy" Aiden asks now nodding at Caleb.

"This is Caleb, my +1 and Bri, Bella's +1" I say for the last time.

"So Ally, how long have you and Caleb been dating? Does these mean that I don't have a chance anymore?" Aiden pouts at me with a joking look in his eye. I know that the gang would all think of Caleb as my boyfriend and Cal and I spoke about it earlier and laughed. Aiden thought that Caleb was with me as well obviously but wanted to lighten the situation and tension.

Caleb and I laughed lightly again and Caleb winked at me secretly gesturing to Chase who did not seem very happy, "We're not together, I'm too good for Ally anyways" he jokes winking at me.

The table laughs a little as I hit his shoulder also laughing, "Cal is my best friend since forever, we've never dated or anything like that, I don't think I'm really his type". I wink at Caleb as I speak about 'not being his type' causing him to laugh along with me and nod in agreement.