Copyright & Foreword

Her twin sister left the altar on their wedding day. To tamper off the humiliation, she became the back-up bride, like the consolation prize to every loser who could never win.

Monique Jones always came second. The second best swimmer, the second best student in class, and the second favourite of her parents. She got used to it. She liked living under the radar. Her twin sister Monica Jones was perfect—perfect face, perfect grades and a perfect husband-to-be. So when she left the altar on the wedding day, Monique wondered, why did Monica disappear without even leaving a word?

Author's Note:

This has been sitting in my drafts for months. It has been an idea clouding in my head. Twins are very rampant in the world of Wattpad but not identical twins. And I know this idea is not plausible in the real world, but hey, this is the world of fiction. Anything can happen. And I hope that you'll follow Monique's journey like you did with Sam.

Copyright:

© 2016 by determinants

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, transmitted in any form by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations, embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the author, by sending a message.

Foreword:

You're not perfect. It's okay to break down and show your flaws. Perfection is not our nature. Our knowledge is imperfect and we're always going to cause mistakes, mistakes that came from our lack of knowledge. And it's okay to fail because life is a series of mess. And we can't create harmony if we don't know chaos.

-Status: Ongoing

-Start Date: January 17, 2016

-End Date: TBA