Chapter 27

Hyera's pov

We entered the hall and all of the students in it started to cheers for me and jimin.It was when Jimin grabbed my arm,slowly going down and interwind his finger around mine.

"They looked good together!!"
"We shipped hyemin!!"
"Hyemin shipper was here.."

There were lot of student shouting for us and we just nodded shyly,awkward since we're just pretending for a night.We sat on the table with bts and they were 5 sexy girls were sitting there too,a member got one and it was when I felt so insecure with them.

After a few minutes,another cheers were heard that making my ears to deaf.I turned my gaze to the door and my heart burn the time I saw taehyung and Kyla were walking while taehyung held thight onto her waist.

"Taeky!!"
"Why they look so good together, I'm jealous.."
"They are hot!!"

Haish!! Can they stop shipping  everybody.

taeky? What was that? Its that a dog's names?

I tried to evasion my gaze from looking at them or else,the glass that I was holding,would break into pieces. then they come,what making me hot under the collar was,why do they have to sit right opposite me when I was trying to avoid them?

Taehyung gentlemanly pulled out the seat for kyla before holding onto Kyla's shoulder,flashing her his sweet smile and pushed her shoulder lightly to make her sit on her seat.

I looked at Kyla and she kept flirting with Taehyung,her hands never stop wandering over taehyung's chest and her face kept moving nearer and nearer toward his face.

If it turn my husband on, I won't think twice to kill you!!

My heart really hot right now,the lovey Dovey moment that occurred in front of me make my heart burning. Without a word letting out from my mouth,I stood up from my place,going to the table which was actually for teachers and grabbed a bottle of alcohol from it.Then,I brought it along with me back to the table.Everyone was shocked at first but then they cheered after realizing what was it I brought.I poured it into my glass and drank a glass of it in one go,receiving glances from others.

"Hyera? Are you okay?" Jimin asked,worried and I nodded, smiling sweetly at him to assure him.

"I'm okay don't worry.."

I'm not okay.I hate you Kyla!! Why she must be with him? haish!!

"Baby,What do you want?" Taehyung asked,his hands tucked Kyla's hair that was covering her eyes behind her ears,giving full of his attention to her.

what!! baby? baby your ass!! she's big enough to call a baby.How I wished I could have just throw up on their face right now.

I couldn't control myself as my blood were boiling so bad.Without thinking twice,I took jimin's glass of alcohol and drank it.

"Hyera,stop drinking.you might get drunk.." Jimin warned me.I gave no respond and tried to focus to the member but I couldn't because this jerk and this slut were in front of me.

I looked at them one more time and I saw Kyla was hugging taehyung and taehyung was playing with Kyla's hair with his smile never leave his face.

I could feel my face slowly turning red,angry to see at them and I could see smoke were released out from my ears.My hands clinched tightly onto my dress as I looked at it.

I couldn't hold it anymore.

I turned my gaze toward jimin and dragged my seat closer to him.I then crossed my arm around him while my head was resting on his shoulder.I know jimin was shocked but I didn't give a damn about it.