Chapter 29

Jimin's pov

"They'are coming,they're coming.let's go."I informed and all of my member rushed into the hall.

Hyera's pov

When taehyung and I was walking into the hall,suddenly I saw bts member were running into the hall.

Did they spying on us?

We entered the hall and everyone started to cheer on us.

"Taera!! They looked really good together."
"How I wish I could be Hyera and holding hand like that with v.."
"Wait,are they changes their partner?"

Oh shit!! We are holding hand.it's so embarrassing.I tried to pull my hand away from him but he didn't want to let me go.I sent him a glare and he smile sweetly at me,tightening the grip.

We walked to our table and this time I still sitting next to jimin.I looked at each of their face and they obviously were holding their laugh.

"Yahh!! What's so funny?" Taehyung asked them because he also noticed that and its annoying.

""Hyera ah,Listen to my heart carefully." Jungkook said and all of them started to laugh their throat out.

"Are you spying on us? "Taehyung asked,eyes widened from the sudden phrases coming out from jungkook's mouth.All of them darted their eyes at jungkook before gulping down their saliva.

"Pabo ah!! Jeon jungkook.why did you say that? "Jimin said,slightly hit jungkook's head.

I don't know what to do but my cheeks was heating up,embarrassing from their statement.My face was slowly turning red and It couldn't be hide.

"Someone is blushing~~" jhope sang. I gave him a death glare and they just laughed at me.

Haish!! Can they stop laughing?

"I think we're going to be an uncle soon.." Suga said and smirked at taehyung while his eyebrows were wriggling.

"Of course!! Uncle suga!!" Taehyung exclaimed sarcastically then looked at me before winking."right,hyera?"I gulped my salive and gave him a disgust face.

What the hell was he saying?

"Hey!hey! Jungkook is still here."Jin said and Jungkook quickly backed away,didn't want anyone to close his eyes or ears anymore.

Rapmon shook his head before focusing on us."Btw,congrats v for confessed to her." Rapmon the leader said.

"Cheers?" Rapmon asked and they all cheers in unison.

Few seconds muting."But,I curious about something.Who started the kiss?" My eyes widened when I heard what jungkook asked.

"Hyera." Taehyung said without thinking.

"Yahh!! I'm not!!" I shouted,kicking his leg under the table.

"Who grabbed my tie?" He said and smirked.I'm speechless,didn't know what to answer him because I was the one who kissed him.

pabo ah Kim Hyera!!

They all looked at us and chuckled.