To The One I Love.

My Dearest Cory,

Your not dead. We all know your not dead. We all know you will wake up tomorrow and walk on set with a smiling face that always made my heart melt. Your still with us. In our hearts. 

Glee isn't going to be the same without you. Your co-stars and I will miss you terribly. I honestly dont know how I'm going to cope without you not being here. It breaks my heart to text you and know that I'll never get a response. 

I never even got the chance to say goodbye. You were my first and only true love. I'm going to miss you so much and everytime someone says your name I'll start bawling. Working with you on Glee was a great experience and I will certainly be thinking back to all of the good, funny, cute, romantic, and fun times we had together, on and off air. 

Even though I never got to be Mrs. Monteith, I know I always will be. We had that kind of love so strong and so powerful that nothing or no one could tear us apart. I wish you were still here, god dammit. Why did you have to take those drugs...

Whatever, thats not the point. The point is that even though you're gone and not with us anymore, all your friends, family, co-stars, and most importantly your Gleeks will terribly miss you. I'll miss you baby. 

Rest in peace my love and always remember I love you. 

Yours Truly,

Ms. Lea Michele