[1] How You Meet

Obi-Wan

You were a friend of Padmé's, and, after having been introduced to the maturing Anakin Skywalker, your eyes had fled across the room to a wise Jedi, who was inspecting the introduction with steely eyes. His gaze was captivated by yours when you offered him a small smile, and he couldn't help but feel the corner of his lip perk up at your radiance.

'And you are...?'

'Obi-Wan,' he said gently, reaching out and bringing your knuckles to his lips. 'Jedi Master.'

Anakin Skywalker

You were only in your teens when you'd been abandoned from your home, with next to no money and only the clothes on your back. Tatooine was a harsh environment to live alone in, but you managed to make small pay from the slavery trade that you were thrust into.

When Anakin had returned to his home planet to find his mother, he'd stumbled across you and immediately felt the familiarity of the pain of slavery etch his memory. He'd taken you under his wing immediately, offering your owner more money than you could ever imagine, just to give you a roof over your head and food in your stomach.

As far as you were concerned, you'd made a friend for life.

Luke Skywalker

Han Solo and yourself were in the Cantina, minding your own business when the sandy-haired teen stumbled into the bar. The first thing you noticed about him was his eyes, how they pierced straight through you and seemed to analyse every inch of you as he approached alongside an older Jedi. 

'I'm Luke Skywalker,' he muttered over the negotiation of his friend and Solo. 'What's your name?'

You'd smacked your lips together before responding. '(Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N).'

Being a good friend and fellow smuggler to Solo, you'd agreed to help him and Chewie get the men and their droids to where they needed to go. You'd never thought you'd be swept up in such an adventure with them, but you wouldn't have it any other way. 

Han Solo

'Jabba, calm down,' you muttered. 'The shipment was a success.'

The giant beast growled, mumbling to you. 'But where is my money, dear (Y/N)? No matter, I can think of... other sources of payment,'

You shuddered as Jabba moved his tongue out of his mouth. Suddenly, you were pulled back with a strong hand, and a man, familiar to you though with no name to the face, stepped forward and scolded Jabba. You could already tell that he was very authoritative around here though he seemed to carry more of a mischievous demeanour than one you would expect from a known smuggler. 

'Still got it?' He rolled his eyes. 'Leave the girl alone, Jabba. She'll pay you in her own time,'

When the giant slug gargled and moved away, you relaxed your shoulders and turned to the stranger with a grateful smile. 

'Thank you,' 

'No problem, sweetheart,' he shook his head. 'What's a girl like you doing around here, anyway? Shouldn't you be off somewhere nicer than... this?'

You shrugged. 'I'm a(n) (L/N). My family doesn't have a tendency to be drawn to nice things,'

His eyes widened with realisation. '(Y/N)? You're (Y/N) (L/N)? Well, if I'd have known you were this good-looking, I would've neatened up. I'm Han Solo, by the way,'

You shook his hand. 'Nice to meet you, Mr Solo,'