Jordan

Name: Jordan

Book: The Good Girl's Bad Boys: The Good, The Bad, And The Bullied

Author: RubixCube89201

Book Summary: "It's quite simple really," Bennett told me.

"You'll be our good girl," Declan said.Jordan smiled. "And we'll be your bad boys."I was silent for a moment. I looked at them, at the contract, and back at them. Then I calmly put the papers back on the table. I looked at the three of them and slowly rose from my seat."So what you're telling me," I said, my voice raising, "is that you got me to meet up with you in Starbucks probably ruining the rest of my senior year and maybe my life, just to make a contract with me because of your lewd desires?" I exclaimed. Bennett blinked. "Lewd?"Jordan looked at Declan. "What's lewd? Is that a kind of food?"Naomi Lorraine, more commonly known as Nerdy Naomi with her thick rimmed glasses and straight-A report card, is the most unpopular girl in her school. And even with the help of her sarcastic comebacks and the ability to give a good punch, that doesn't stop her from getting bullied by everyone in Dartwell High. Every day her childhood bully, Raymond Meyers, knocks her off her feet, literally. And she can't do anything but survive the laughs, insults, and bruises high school gives her. The Three Musketeers are the baddest boys in her school: Bennett Frazier, Jordan Wallace, and Declan Lynch. All in one day, Naomi catches their attention one by one. With the girl's snarky attitude, but innocent look, they can't help but want her. But not the way you're thinking. On no, not like that. Instead, it's probably the whole opposite. It's quite simple really. She'll be their good girl. And they'll be her bad boys.

Progress: Completed

Best Lines

"Well today is Saturday, and yesterday was Friday, and I met you on Friday. I don't like Math, but I think that equals to one day."

"Nothing. It's just our time of the month."

"So, you want me to draw you as one of my French girls?"

Thank you ColourfulWriting for all the requests. I'll try to get to them all.