I Like her!

Hi my name is London zhioh and I'm 22 years old and my birthday is August 23! I model and a Instagram star if you don't know me look me up nigga. My two best friend are Aaliyah and Alex! Anyways!!! I really need a job that I like so I'm doing something new.

London POV Still....

Guess I'm SO nervous I said looking at the building for the inview! Brittany look like "really nigga".

Come on LonLon everyone loves you and after you did a lot of modeling you blow up! Aaliyah said.

I nodded; I jump out the car and fix my dress and walk to the building. I open the door and saw a lot of girls. I called Alex to see who was in viewing me.

Me: Alex?

Alex: Yeah!

Me: Who child am i doing!?

Alex: Um.......Uh.....August Alsina Why?

Me: Ugh...You could have told me!

Alex: sorry! LonLon you got it baby!

Me: OK!! Bye Alex!

August POV

Wazzup you know who this is its Aug and you know! All dis shit is stupid all these girls are just tryna to talk to a nigga! But they not even worried about Kay!

I'm sorry but nah! I said to some girl that was OK but didn't look nice for my baby girl.

She left the room and I'm so happy I'm done but sad I didn't see nobody for my girl.

Yo Aug! My brother Travis said out my thoughts.

Yeah I said.

There is one more out here and she looks good for Kay and a model I think. He said I nodded.

He left the room and 3 minetes a girl came in but not no normal girl she is fine ass hell, she is beautiful, and someone I can spend my life with her.

Um....sir! She a said slapping her fingers I looked at her and smiled.

Yeah...so let me ask ya questions ma! I said to her and she nodded.

So...how old are you miss lonlon? I looked at her confused. She laugh.

Um.....well my real name is London but people call me lonlon, but I'm 22 years old! My birthday is in 4 mouths! She said.

Alright so you like kids!? I said to her.

Yeah I do even tho I'm a model I still love taking care of my little brother but he's 18 now but.. yeah I love kids! She smiled and her smiled just made me smiled.

So.....what days can you work? I asked her.

Um...I can
work all the time unless I have a gig or a family crisis! She said I looked at her for a minute and looked at her papers!

OK well "LonLon" I think you got the job ma! I said to her she got up and hugged me for a minute. I smiled at her.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MR.ALSINA OR AUGUST CAN I CALL YOU THAT?! She said to me and I laughed.

I was thinking what she can really call me!

Yea you can call me Aug or August. I said to her and she nodded.

Alright here's my number and you can call me when you want me to start! She said giving me a paper! I grabbed it and smiled.

Ok I may need you tomorrow babe! I said to her and she blushed and nodded!

Ok thanks see you tomorrow! She said and walk out.

I think I'm in love!