First day!

London POV

My alarm clock went on at 8:30 am because I gotta get to August house at 9:30am! I got up and did my regular hygienes I did my makeup and put on a oufit for today (at the top) I got my car keys and rolled out.

August POV

Yesssss August!! London said on my big Aug. She was rocking back and forward like she on it. Than she got up and looked in the mirror and said something but I could hear.

Wat babe? I said and she clear her throat.

I don't fuck with you!! She said.

My phone rung and I grabbed it. It was all the dream damn!

Me: Hello?

??: Hey Aug this is London? Can you open up the gate or tell me the code?

Me: Alright the code is 68290 !

London: Um....got it! Alright I'm parking now!

London POV

I was knocking on the door. When the door opened August was there with no shirt. Shit!

Um..... Yeah so you wanted me to come? I said looking at him.

Um yea Kay is on her way coming she gon be here in a min. He said looking at me.

OK ! Well you want me to wait or come in? I said and he bite his lip and said.

Yea you can come in I'll leave when she come! He said letting me in.

Alright I said sitting on the couch he sat next to me and I grab my hat and put it on his head.

Wow you look good with hats! I said to time and he looked at me and smiled.

Its wat a nigga do! He said turning his head to the TV.

I want it back ! I said grabbed it and than he took it and put it on the other side of him.

Give it back! I said!

August POV

Give it back! She said sitting up. I look at her and laugh.

No you can't get it back! I said getting up with the hat. Holding it up.

She got up and cross her hands.

I want my hat! She said reaching for it jumping.

Cuzz a nigga tall!

Nah Lonlon! I said walking in the kitchen all I felt was her jumping on my back and she was heavy probably because her ass.

The fuck you doin !! I said walking in the kitchen with her on my back!

Give it to me! She said in my ear. I smirked at her and she laugh.

Say please I said to her . She sighed and try to grab it but I was still holding it.

Please she said was a accent in her voice she must be from somewhere.

Where you from gurl? I ask her while she sat in a chair.

I'm from New York! She said on her phone.

Than I heard the door open and looked at the door.

Daddy? I heard my little girl come in the kitchen looking at London.

Hey baby girl! I said giving her a hug.

This my baby sitter daddy!? She said whispering in my ear.

I nodded

I have to go guys I'll be back at 4:00! I said grabbing my keys.

Bye they said together. I gave Kay a kiss about until.

Are you gonna give London a kiss? Kay said pulling me. I looked at london as she was looking at me.

Fine just because she wants you too! London said, I walk over to her and bend down a little and kiss her cheek. She was blushing!