[136]

"i fall in love with words that speak to knowing who i am, with words that speak to discovering who you are. i fall in love when asked what is interesting about me. i fall in love when you're underneath me, your skin touched by my hands. i fall in love with tired eyes, worried eyes, anxious eyes. i fall in love with fierce eyes, made intense by the madness that lives within. i fall in love with the madness. the storm that dwells that is never tamed but is instead ridden out with expertise. i fall in love with 

wild horses that i can never ride, but who instead show me where to go. i fall in love with restlessness, shown in the cascading fall of hair. i fall in love with indecision, the safety of uncertainty. i fall in love with stubborn tears. i fall in love with irrational fears. i fall in love with hurricanes, with whirlwinds. i fall in love standing in the rain. i fall in love with the sweetness that comes sometimes only with the new moon. i fall in love with the bitterness that grows easily up through cracks, sprouting difficult weeds to remove. i fall in love with movements, dances i can only admire. i fall in love in the act of being pushed down. i fall into love, for there it exists so clearly on the ground. i fall in love with the rise and fall of sleeping chests, with lips parted open slightly. i fall in love with the sounds you don't know you make. i fall in love with the way bodies tremble in nightmares, woken by a gentle kiss. i fall in love with those who fall off bikes, who dart head first recklessly into traffic. i fall in love with speed. i fall in love with the act of appreciation. i fall in love with the knowledge you will walk away and i will let you go."