Chapter two: the truth behind Raven Elizabeth Jones

Raven was on the phone with her dad. "I guess there's no reason to hide it anymore. Your mom was alive. "When I split up with her, she found a girl she loved, but one night some witch hunters found her and killed her in front of her mother's eyes, so she turned evil and hunted down and killed the witch hunters who killed her girlfriend," Raven father explained.

She then hung up the phone. After that, she walked to the lunch table and grabbed her stuff. When Raven got her property, she started to walk to math. In math class, Jake sat next to her. They took notes and played a game, so they didn't have homework. But then came the fifth period at the gym. They were running on the track, and Jake was watching her running. But Raven didn't notice. "Hey, do notice that Jake is staring at you," a girl said, running up to Raven. "Oh silly me, I am Micheala. You're the new girl?" Micheala asked, looking at Raven. 

Raven nodded in response to Micheala's question. Micheala was skinny had ruby red hair with blonde highlights. She was wearing a Fairy Tail shirt with gym shorts on. "I am Raven. Nice to meet you, Micheala," Raven said, talking to Micheala.

Raven didn't know that Micheala was in Raven's first, third, fifth, and seventh classes. Over the past few days, Raven's powers have grown. Not only was Raven getting more robust, so was Jake. For some odd reason, Raven began to fall in love with Jake. The only problem was Raven was a witch, and Jake was a witch hunter. 

Raven was thinking of ways to tell him how she felt about him. What if he didn't feel the same way? What if he said no? Or what if he hated Raven after she told him how she felt?

After all, her mom did kill his parents. She was also lying to him about how she was a witch. Why wouldn't he hate her? 

Jake was strong, but so was Raven. Suppose Raven told him how she felt about him. Then if he didn't like her back, she would be embarrassed. In the third period, all Raven could think about was Jake.

His cute face, smile, laugh, the way he spoke to her made her happy. When the bell rang, she jumped up and left. She ran out the door and walked to the lunchroom. Raven opened the door and sat down at her usual spot with her music on. Jake sat next to her and smiled at her drawing. "She is so cute. I wish she liked me, " Jake thought to himself. 

He noticed she was eating some soup. It looked to be potato soup. She soon laid her head down. When Raven sees Jake, she smiles and says, "Jake, I-I-I like you, but I'm a witch and the daughter of the woman who murdered your parents."Jake looked at her in shock, not knowing what to say.