#17- He sees you cry for the first time

Jacob:

Jacob hugged you as you cried into his shoulder. Your grandpa had died and this really upsetted you. He was one of your most favourite people in the world and it had all happened so quickly.Jacob didn't say anything. He just hugged you and let you cry until you had calmed down. When you finally did calm down you looked up to him and he took two fingers and wiped your tears from both sides. 'You let it all out?' he asked. You nodded, you officially couldn't cry anymore. 'Come on, how about I get you some ice cream and then we watch a movie. Yeah?' You nodded again. You couldn't trust yourself to speak right now. Jacob got up 'I'll be back in two minutes ok?' He was being so gentle, it almost made you want to laugh. Almost. He was back with a whole tub of ice cream and your favourite comedy movie. (What is your favourite movie?) You spent the rest of the day watching the movie. It had really cheered you up and Jacob was just happy to see you happy.

Edward:

You were currently sitting on your bed, your books surrounding you. Your maths test was in less than 24 hours and you literally had no idea what to do. You were going through textbooks trying to get things to go through your head but it wasnt working. You were frustrated to the point where you had now started crying.

You picked up your phone and called Edward wiping your tears in the process. 'Y/n? Hey what's up? Hows the studying going? ' 'Edward can you come over please I just cant do this anymore' you said struggling to contain a sob 'I'll be right there baby,' he said and he cut the call.

A few minutes later there was a knock on your window. You quickly fixed your hair and opened your window 'Hey Edward,' you smiled. 'Hey babe,' he said jumping in wrapping his arms around your body. You snuggled into his chest and before you knew it you were in tears again.

'Babe! Do you really wanna pass that much?' he asked shocked. 'Shut up Edward if I dont pass my mum wont let me see you. She thinks you're the reason my grades are going down!' 'Oh... well how about you stuff the test for a while and we'll watch a movie. Yeah? After that we can study again and I'll help you. I am a bit of a math genius' he said wiggling his eyebrows at the last part. 'Think what you want Edward' you laughed feeling better already.

Seth:

You were going skating with Seth. You were a bit scared as it was your first time ever but you really wanted to try it. (haha I know Seth doesn't skate but whatever) You stood on the skate board with Seth holding you on the side. 'Seth do not let go of me until I tell you ok?' 'Sure babe,' he said smiling. You took off with one foot and put it up on the skateboard. You practised for a while and lets just say it didn't end up too well. Seth had let go of you before you told him because he thought you could do it. But you panicked and fell. You landed on the floor with a bloody looking knee and grazed elbows. Seth ran up to you 'Babe I'm so sorry I thought you got it.' 'Yeah well I obviously didn't,' you sniffed. Your knees hurt like hell and tears rolled down your cheeks from the pain. 'Babe. Don't cry. I'm sorry' You didn't say anything so he picked you up bridal style and took you home. He got out the first aid kit and cleaned you up. 'Sorry,' he said after he was done. You smiled at him. 'Don't worry about it.' He wiped your tears away and pecked you on the lips.

Jasper:

Jasper was coming towards you with a knife in his hands. 'I hate you and now I'm gonna kill you,' he said smirking. You were in tears and started running through the woods. Jasper unfortunately caught up to you and he was just going to stab you when you got woken up. It had just been a nightmare. 'Y/n are you alright? I could sense you getting scared so I woke you up,' he said in his amazing accent. You didn't really realise it but you had tears running down your face. You hugged Jasper.

 'Baby what's wrong? Did you have a bad dream?' he asked making soothing circles on your back. 'Yeah...You tried to kill me and you said you hated me and it was just a really bad dream,' you said sobbing. You felt stupid but there was nothing you could do. The dream had felt so real. 'Sweetheart, that would never happen,' he said hugging you tighter. The two of you sat on the bed and you fell asleep in his arms. 'I love you y/n' he said setting you on the bed and kissing your head.

Embry:

Embry had gone out with his friends to the club. You had had a lot of homework to do so you decided to stay in. Embry had told you that he would be home by 10 max 11. But boy was he wrong. You were in the kitchen making yourself some toast after you had called Embry for the 100th time and received no reply. Embry stumbled in to the kitchen rubbing his head. 'Y/n pass me the painkillers,' he said sitting on he chair as if nothing had happened. 'Painkillers?! What the hell? Where were you last night? I thought you said you were gonna come at 10?? Its freaking 11 in the morning Embry!!'

'Calm your tits I was drunk and I couldn't drive. Paul dropped me off. ' 'Embry I called you freaking one hundred times, Why didn't you pick up? For all I know you coulda been dead!' you said. You were shocked that Embry was acting so normally. 'Y/n just drop it all right. I already have a head ache I don't need you to shout at me.' he shouted. You flinched a little. You had to admit you were scared. He had never shouted at you before. Tears ran down your face. Did he really not care at all about how worried you were? You stormed out of the room to have Embry holding your wrist and pulling you into him. 'Hey don't cry. I'm sorry I was late. Come here.' He said his voice softened. He pulled you in for a hug. 'Sorry baby.' 'It's ok sweetie. Just don't do that again.'

Jared:

You were reading TFIOS for the first time ever. You knew it was going to be emotional but you honestly were NOT prepared for it. You threw your book down cried for about five minutes then picked the book up again. 'Oh no. No more of this y/n. Come on we're going out. I don't like it when you cry.' He said making you stand up from the couch and dragging you outside. 'But I need to finish it,' you said. 'Nope, no more of the book for now. Ok. We are going cliff diving.' he declared. He knew you loved cliff diving so you wiped your tears away and agreed to go with him. The whole thing really cheered you up.

Emmett:

You and your mum had had a really bad argument. You had stormed away from the house and into the Cullens. You saw Emmett and hugged him. 'Whoa babe what happened?' 'I just had a really bad argument with my mum. I think she hates me. It just always feels like she chose (younger sibling name) over me and I don't know Emmett. I stormed out. Do you think she'll let me back in?' you asked crying. 'Course she will. Just talk to her about how you feel ok?' You nodded and wiped your tears away. You smiled at Emmett. 'That's my girl,' he said pecking you on the lips.

Paul:

For the past week nothing has seemed to be going right. On top of that you had your period. The pain of your period and just everything had made you really emotional. You were sitting on your bed crying and Paul walked in on you. 'Y/n what's wrong?' He says running up to you. His face gets angry. 'Who do I need to kill first babe?' he said totally serious. You looked up at him and laughed at his seriousness. 'Nothing Paul I've just had a bad week.' you say sniffing. 'Aw come here babe, you wanna tell me about it?'

Yeah!! Second update today!! I got a bit lazy towards the end though. Which one is your favourite?? Btw do an of you like Princess Diaries?? Anyways:

Follow

Vote

Comment