Chapter 46

Ibrahim's POV:
1 week later.

All of my hard work has payed off. She loves me. She has stopped talking about HIM. We're happy. Well, I'm happy. But she still thinks about him. I can tell. But that'll all change. I have a plan. Want to know what it is? You'll have to wait and see!

Summer's POV:

Life has changed so quickly. I'm like a slave. A slave made to love him. Whatever he says, I don't dare deny it because I have nowhere to run or hide. Nowhere. I used to have Ali-Nooh's grave. But now... now I've got nothing.

I have the same routine. Get up, wake him up, give him a kiss, have a shower, make breakfast, get ready, look after the twins, shower him with praises and tell him of my undying love for him then go to sleep. I think he might be a little bit insane because even though he still hits me, he always smiles at my lies.

"Aniqa, I miss you." I said over the phone.
"I miss you too, come visit Khadija and Arif."
"I'll ask Ibrahim."
"Why?" I heard Aniqa's voice go very suspicious.
"Just. Bye." I replied hastily and hung up.

"Ibrahim, can I go to Aniqa's?" Ibrahim looked up from his phone and sighed. He walked over too me.
"Kiss me."
"What?"
"Do it." He said simply. Then he grabbed my wrist and gripped hard.

I shook my head. Why am I being weak? He doesn't own me.
"See? You don't love me. If you did you'd have done what I said without hesitation. Learn to love me then you can earn the right to visit Aniqa."

1 week later

Right now, we're at a restaurant and I find it uncomfortable but Ibrahim has his arm around me.
"Hi. Can I have your autograph? And what would you and your wife like to order? I've heard all about Summer." The waitress gushed.

I had to resist the strong urge to tell her I'm not his wife but then remembered that yes, I am. I am the wife of this fake, bipolar, brutal man.

Ibrahim's POV:

I can tell all of her kisses and praises are fake but soon enough, my plan will change that. My wife will love me. More than that stupid dead Ali-Nooh. We'll be far far away from her old life...

Summer's POV:
1 week later.

"Summer?"
"Yes?"
"We're moving!"
"Again?"
'To Spain. A Spanish football team want sign me. Do you want to move? Is it okay with you?" He said, coming menacingly closer.

Leafing behind Ali-Nooh. Could I really do that? I looked at his increasingly frustrated face and saved myself.
"I'd love to but let me ask my parents first." I said innocently. Ibrahim took me to the car and dropped me and the twins off outside my old house.

"MUM! DAD! ANIYAH, ERENA! AMEERA, FAREED AND ALIYAH!" I yelled at the top of my voice. Ahh the freedom.
Aliyah came running over first. She was now 4 years old. She loved Amelia and Haider.

Then my Mum hugged me tight.
"My sweetheart, finally back. You came just in time for lunch!" She said excited. Then Dad walked in and hugged me.

"Habibti I feel like I never see you these days. How do you work that FaceTelephone?"
"I'll show you how to FaceTime don't worry Baba." I said smiling.
Then both of them rush over to another Haider and Amelia in kisses.

"So guys, I have important news." I said in the middle of lunch. Everyone put their forks down.
"Do tell." Erena and Aniya say simultaneously.
"Well, me, Ibrahim and the twins might be moving to Spain."

"SPAIN?" My Dad cried in horror.
"Yes, a club want to sign him." I replied slowly.
Mum was being surprisingly calm.
"Do you really want to move country Summer?" She said thoughtfully. I took a deep breath.
"Yes." I lied through my teeth and with my eyes, I begged Mum to see through the lie.

She didn't.

After a few more minutes of explaining how I'd still be able to visit and we'd leave in a week, eventually my parents agreed.

"Ibrahim I can move." I said the second I got back to the house.
"Good." He said with a smirk.
I was silent until he spoke again.

"We'll be much happier there. And if we're not, I have power Summer. Power in not afraid to use on you. I love you but murder is always an option." The way he said it was so cold and sure. I just nodded.

I watched him leave. I'm only 23 but I feel so much older knowing what he'll do to me if I say no to this drastic change of life.

What do you think is going to happen next? How is she going to get her happy ending? Is she even going to get one?
Thanks fpr almost 2k reads and 500 votes!
Don't forget to vote, comment amd share.