Six

Monday rolled around and I was incredibly impatient. I'm not usually the type to care about small things, especially not adorable guys who are obsessed with flowers.
Today he wore an iron maiden shirt and a hoodie. I guess it was one of those days where he'd be drawing the gory stuff.
I watched him all day again, drinking my coffee, but this time I did while holding a bag to my side with only two things in it.
Chloroform and a rag.
I waited and waited for the shop to close and I was becoming impatient, wondering if he'd walked home already without me seeing, but that was too close to impossible to consider further than i did, before I finally heard the jingle of the bells on the door of the shop and watched him walk across the street. I stood up after he turned the corner and began following him. He was anxious, as usual, and cold. I wanted to give him my coat and pull him close to my side to calm his nerves.
But that's not how this would happen, sadly.
I had the chloroform ready on a washcloth in my hand, I took a shortcut through a few alleyways to get to an opening he would walk passed soon.
I waited.
A few seconds later, it was like a reflex, I saw him, I took a hold of him, pulling him in to the alley way, in to my arms. He didn't even have time to scream before I was pressing the cloth to his mouth and nose. He tried to grab at the walls and escape, thrashing around, before he began going limp in my arms. I shushed him softly and relished how it felt to have him in my arms. He went completely unconscious, falling back in my arms. my men were pulling up beside the alley in seconds. They pulled him towards the car as I helped.
"Careful!" I couldn't help but hiss at their careless rough demeanor as I could practically feel the bruises forming on his arms and legs.
They began speeding off toward the direction of the mansion.

Suddenly a irrational thought popped in my head, but i knew immediately when it came in to my mind that i would need to do it, for him.

"Stop! Stop. I need you to take me somewhere else" I said. everything in his room was too precious to him. I needed to get it all.
They spat angry words at me and I just looked at them with a stern expression, trying not to burst out yelling at them so They'd remember who was in charge.
We pulled to a stop a block from his house and I got out, telling them to wait for me, and that if they laid a finger on him I'd cut their balls off, slowly.
I casually walked towards the picturesque home, looking around me as I slowly made me way in to the brush by the yard. I quickly made my way through it, before I pulled myself up the steps and I was beside his window like always. I looked in, no one was there, obviously.
I pulled at the window, and surprisingly, it was unlocked.
I pushed through the frame, looking around. I quickly hurried towards his wardrobe, picking out a few sweaters and throwing some head and underwear in there. I then hurried towards his bookshelf, and began grabbing all of his comics, books, CDs and records that I knew he'd miss. I was about to leave when I noticed his desk. I had to grab at least one sketchbook. I knew I'd buy him as many as he'd want in the future, but this was different. I flipped through them, and noticed the papers. There was story's and schoolwork and doodles everywhere. I had to smile at that. I finally grabbed the medication bottles from his nightstand, just in case, before I was out of there. I ran as fast as I could down the steps and down the street. I jumped in to the van and they sped off.
"What were you doing?" They hissed and i glared at them again.
"Shut the fuck up and drive." I growled. The man just sighed and looked away. He has worked for me for a long long time. He just about took care of me growing up. It was important that he was here. The drive back to the mansion was quick, my eyes darting at him over and over, holding the duffle to my side.
We finally pulled up the long driveway to the home. It wasn't even places in a neighborhood, no other houses were around for miles. I guess that was a good thing in this case.
I did it.
I have him.